Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN; CAITRIONA

Rov_is_a_Fag

HEY CAIT..............YOU ARE A FUCKING MEXICAN AREN'T YOU??? GUESS WHAT?? THIS IS WHAT YOU AND YOUR RACIST ILK HELPED OUT WHEN YOU TRIED TO COVER up ALL OF THIS CRIMINAL ACTIVITY YOU AIDED/ABETTED.

WHEN I PUT MY HOUSE IN COOKEVILLE, TN ON THE MARKET..........MY NEIGHBOR WANTED TO BUY IT BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT NO DAMN STINKING MEXICANS MOVING NEXT DOOR TO HER. HELL NO!!! SHE WAS NOT GOING TO TAKE THE CHANCE OF THAT HAPPENING..........LIKE SHE SAID........YOU GET A DAMN STINKING MEXICAN LIVING NEXT TO YOU AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOUR PROPERTY IS WORTHLESS.

THAT IS THE ATTITUDE ALL OF YOU GOVERNMENT PEOPLE HELPED ALONG AND MAKE NO FUCKING MISTAKE I WILL BRING ALL OF THIS OUT SO EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT KIND OF DIRTBAGS YOU REALLY ARE.

OH YEAH.............REMEMBER WHEN YOU CALLED ERIC OVER HERE AND COMMISSIONED HIM TO FILE A FALSE CRIMINAL CHARGE AGAINST ME ON THIS BOARD YOU RUN.....................AXE HIM HOW MANY BLACKS LIVE IN CROSSVILLE.

HERE IS THE ANSWER: ZERO.

WONDER WHY??? CALL ERIC OVER AND AXE HIM.

A black girl I used to work with got stuck up there one time and called to tell me the interstate was shut down and they had made it to Crossville. I told she and her husband to get the hell out of there..........head back East. She asked me why......................I told her NO black people live in Crossville.
That is all I had to tell her.

^^yes, that is what her ilk would like you to believe. What they did is move all of their webscam boards off the current TK server when their cover-up didn't work, after I relocated to TX and came on this board to let the admins know what was happening to me here, they knew this whole sordid mess was unraveling. They started threads about "I didn't know anything illegal was going on." Yes, they did........they aided/abetted.

She and her ilk are over there acting innocent, pointing the finger at the people on this board. Make no mistake, I hold Caitriona responsible for the majority of the things that happened here. I will be asking for any formal, written statements she has made in my case.