Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN: DarthSikle

FederalAgent007

I am sorry for calling you all the names I did in all the spam text messages. I used to get on a roll and send Bob 20 messages in a row, telling him all about it, calling him every name but a white man (of course, I know he is black~I talked to him on the phone a few times when he was trying to fuck me).

I really did think you were Black Feathers!! I'm sorry..........so sorry........please forgive me. I'm sorry ............ so sorry.......please forgive me!

btw.............I don't do black guys.

FederalAgent007 said:
I am sorry for calling you all the names I did in all the spam text messages. I used to get on a roll and send Bob 20 messages in a row, telling him all about it, calling him every name but a white man (of course, I know he is black~I talked to him on the phone a few times when he was trying to fuck me).

I really did think you were Black Feathers!! I'm sorry..........so sorry........please forgive me. I'm sorry ............ so sorry.......please forgive me!

btw.............I don't do black guys.

If you 'don't do black guys' then you cannot possibly be a fat ugly white bitch since that is just about the best NIGGERS can do. You must be at least half-decent looking. Just a retard I would suppose.

I am better than half-decent looking. I am also smart, take risks, independent, easily bored, good in bed, give good head, blond, blue-eyed, funny person.

^you are just mad because your wife is ugly.

She probably doesn't suck your dick with great enthusiasm.

As a matter of fact..........she probably hasn't given you any pussy in a week.

Has everyone noticed Sarek didn't have anything to say about the ugly wife who doesn't suck his cock or give him any pussy. It probably isn't any good anyway so it doesn't matter.

DARTHSIKLE!!!!!!!!!!!
I usually don't read threads outside of DayCare because they are so.............lame, except some of the stuff in Sardy's forum but even at that I am not that interested in sci-fi, I just like to look at the way he writes.
You were Faceman???