Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN: SARDONICA

FederalAgent007

I know you are out there Scott <insert big red frowny face> I thought you were on sabbatical?

Anyway...........remember when I forwarded the letter I wrote to a judge telling him he could get in touch with you, Scott Carr, at www.trollkingdom.net?? Well..............that isn't working with my lawyer. I need phone numbers where you can be reached..........cell phone, home phone, work phone............something.
Please send subliminal message letting me know so I can let him know.

^^hey Sarek...............you wouldn't happen to know where CoyoteUgly is???

FederalAgent007 said:
I know you are out there Scott <insert big red frowny face> I thought you were on sabbatical?

Anyway...........remember when I forwarded the letter I wrote to a judge telling him he could get in touch with you, Scott Carr, at www.trollkingdom.net?? Well..............that isn't working with my lawyer. I need phone numbers where you can be reached..........cell phone, home phone, work phone............something.
Please send subliminal message letting me know so I can let him know.

I got your subliminal message.

^^FOO.........this thread is for Sardonica. I made a thread for you.......now run along and let the grown-up subliminize each other.

or is it sodomize each other?

*Shudders*