Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN: STRIPPERS AND LILITH

FederalAgent007

Hi Girls.............sorry I didn't get to play with you during my brief stay but I have a ton of stuff to take care of right now.

Anyway, in addition to a couple of threads you may have read here last night there are a couple of other "boys" who aren't quite as bad as Brian and Eric, but they are fuck-ups. I "gave" some boys (who controlled this board last year when all this crap was going down) a considerable amount of money. In return, they were to take care of the criminals who were trying to make me a criminal. Instead of taking care of the illegal acitivity and the government malfeasance.........they exacerbated it, took the money, counted it, smelled it, spent the hell out of it, did nothing about St. Lucy and his criminal government employee brother, acted like the greedy thugs they are. I have a hard time distinguishing law enforcement from criminals anymore.

When I have my trial with a jury, they will be exposed for the greedy bastards they are and I will be asking they give this money back. Then I will press charges against them.

I am going to give some boys on this site a *JillianBacardi Ass-Whooping* they won't ever forget. Messenger can tell you all about it when it is finished.

And it will be finished.

FederalAgent007 said:
Hi Girls.............sorry I didn't get to play with you during my brief stay but I have a ton of stuff to take care of right now.

Anyway, in addition to a couple of threads you may have read here last night there are a couple of other "boys" who aren't quite as bad as Brian and Eric, but they are fuck-ups. I "gave" some boys (who controlled this board last year when all this crap was going down) a considerable amount of money. In return, they were to take care of the criminals who were trying to make me a criminal. Instead of taking care of the illegal acitivity and the government malfeasance.........they exacerbated it, took the money, counted it, smelled it, spent the hell out of it, did nothing about St. Lucy and his criminal government employee brother, acted like the greedy thugs they are. I have a hard time distinguishing law enforcement from criminals anymore.

When I have my trial with a jury, they will be exposed for the greedy bastards they are and I will be asking they give this money back. Then I will press charges against them.

I am going to give some boys on this site a *JillianBacardi Ass-Whooping* they won't ever forget. Messenger can tell you all about it when it is finished.

And it will be finished.

Oooh. She threatened 'some boys' on this site. How does one receive an 'ass-whooping' from one such as yourself? The only thing I shall never forget is the fact you are a complete and utter NUTCASE. Escaped from BELLEVUE and found yourself a fucking PC did you? Bitch? I have bigger fish to fry. You would not even rate the batter. Fuck. Talk about one being disappointed. She does not even BEGIN to approach the expectations everyone in TROLL KINGDOM had for this cunt. You dear bitch have been found WANTING. Now begone from my sight AND my site.

^^GET MILLIONARE FATHER TO PAY O/S BILL AT COLLECTION AGENCY THEN HAVE HIM PULL THE JOHNNY COCHRAN LAW TEAM OUT OF HIS BACKPACK. TOO TERRIFIED TO COME OUT OF HIS LOW-INCOME HOUSING, HE DEBATES CALLING SUE TO COME PICK HIM UP TO TAKE HIM TO BUBBA.

EVERYONE IS ON TO YOU. KEEP MAKING A BIGGER FOOL OF YOURSELF, IT IS PRICELESS TO WATCH!!!

THIS IS STLUCY'S SITE??? NO WONDER HE DELETES ANYTHING THAT WILL EXPOSE HIM FOR WHAT HE IS??

SARDY........????? I thought the Feds had control of this site?? are they friends of his?? Eric said he had friends in high government places. The Deb thread.
Review.

SaintLucifer said:
She threatened 'some boys' on this site. How does one receive an 'ass-whooping' from one such as yourself?

You are getting ready to find out how I am going to give an *asswhooping* you can't wait, can you?? You can obsess in prison.
It isn't a threat.

SaintLucifer said:
You dear bitch have been found WANTING. Now begone from my sight AND my site.

You do a really bad imitation of whoever it is you are trying to imitate. It is really quite funny to watch you decompensate. Your site???

SaintLucifers brother stomps into sheriff's dept to file criminal arrest charges against JillianBacardi..............JillianBacardi has committed the criminal offense of harassment against StLucy's bro. StLucy's bro doesn't know JillianBacardi and has never met her. JillianBacardi made a threat on the internet that "she was going to get St.Lucy's bro" and this alarms and scares Lucy's bro. JillianBacardi has been a blip on St.Lucy's radar. Said offense occured on TrollKingdom.

Gee............I guess we will have to call you in St.Lucy. You know, since this is your site and your bro stated to the Court he has no idea who I am, I just came out of the blue and threatened him on the internet. Since this is your site............I think he may have lied to the judge.

Oh well..........I'm sure the judge will handle it since he will be axing the same questions I have. Wonder what will happen when he finds out that bro is a pathological liar like you??? I think judges frown on that kind of stuff.

oooooooooooooo lucy!!! YOu waiting till I leave before you respond??? Get some of your cyber friends to help you come up with the same things you say over and over. It is so entertaining......*yawns* Simpleton.

FederalAgent007 said:
You are getting ready to find out how I am going to give an *asswhooping* you can't wait, can you?? You can obsess in prison.
It isn't a threat.

You do a really bad imitation of whoever it is you are trying to imitate. It is really quite funny to watch you decompensate. Your site???

SaintLucifers brother stomps into sheriff's dept to file criminal arrest charges against JillianBacardi..............JillianBacardi has committed the criminal offense of harassment against StLucy's bro. StLucy's bro doesn't know JillianBacardi and has never met her. JillianBacardi made a threat on the internet that "she was going to get St.Lucy's bro" and this alarms and scares Lucy's bro. JillianBacardi has been a blip on St.Lucy's radar. Said offense occured on TrollKingdom.

Gee............I guess we will have to call you in St.Lucy. You know, since this is your site and your bro stated to the Court he has no idea who I am, I just came out of the blue and threatened him on the internet. Since this is your site............I think he may have lied to the judge.

Oh well..........I'm sure the judge will handle it since he will be axing the same questions I have. Wonder what will happen when he finds out that bro is a pathological liar like you??? I think judges frown on that kind of stuff.

Damn. Your life must have truly sucked for you to be like this. Courts? Judges? Charges? Fuck you are stupid. Let me guess. Someone from this site threatened you legally. You threatened them back. That makes BOTH of you complete idiots. 'Whooo, I have been threatened by a troll from a troll site'. Are you daft? Did your daddy beat you up one too many times? I do not care for your bullshit stories about the judge this and the judge that. I do not give a shit who 'ends up in jail'. All are irrelevant to me. YOU are irrelevant to me. I am truly disappointed to discover you are not at all the 'Queen Troll' that everyone on this site purported you were. Sure you managed to make MESSEDUP your bitch. You had MENTALCASE sucking your cock. So you hate yourself? Gee, that is a big surprise. Shit. Does momma still lock you in your basement?

Bitches like you remind me of that cunt in CARRIE, where momma locks the slut in the closet. The only difference would be that rather than praying to God whilst in the closet as Carrie does, you would be praying to ME. You wish you could suck my huge dong and make me cum so hard I spray the zits right off your face.

Yo' momma locks you up in da basement after she has sex with you. Then she assaults millionaire dad so she can get a $28,000 settlement. After that, she lets you out of the basement long enough to go to a waitresses house she staked out at the restaurant. Said waitress was very busy that night and made lots and lots of tips!!!! She told you to go have sex with this waitress and once she falls asleep, steal all of her CASH tips out of her purse!!!

n00bs are interesting around the persona for the first time.

But Menty, there's something different about this one.