Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awww, Petie wuvs me!

TJHairball

I love this place
He's been trying to make sure every single post I've made on this board has a frownie face from him. It looks like he's spent several hours just searching for my posts and putting frownies on them.

Isn't that sweet?

:yoohoo:

I'm on it, TJ!

Give me a few.

Just to annoy...you know...;)

Besides, us liberal North Carolinians need to stick together... ;)

Well some people can't stand having nothing to do.

He ought to find another hobby however.

The Question said:
Almost as sweet as you making a whole thread devoted to it.
But really, nothing on the time involved. Really, it seems like I should feel guilty about how much more time he's willing to put into our relationship than I am.

:cry: :lol:

Yeah when the relationship doesn't even pretend to be roughly 50/50 it's time to explore other options.

How goes NS?

TJHairball said:
But really, nothing on the time involved. Really, it seems like I should feel guilty about how much more time he's willing to put into our relationship than I am.

:cry: :lol:

Yeah.

The 15 minutes or so that it took to negrep you was definitely a serious investment of time.

My coffee was jealous because it only took me 11 minutes to drink it.

Peter Octavian said:
Yeah.

The 15 minutes or so that it took to negrep you was definitely a serious investment of time.

My coffee was jealous because it only took me 11 minutes to drink it.
I know it took more than 15 minutes, because I saw the log.

You must've been having fun. Time flies when you're having fun.

:yoohoo: