Bad Purchasing Decision

The Question

Eternal
Good Purchasing decision:

Everything in this image.

I8C6WDK.jpg

The Celtic Talisman, in particular, is Fucking Amazing. I can't even describe the scent, except that it's just unutterably lovely. And the nicotine hit from it is more than satisfactory, as well.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
mmmm "Celtic Talisman"

The Question

Eternal
Filled a bullet with the McChrystal's S.P. for out and about time. Which... it's about that time. Gonna go grab the rent + a fifth of Bulleit.

The Question

Eternal
And so the Courier, armed with the knowledge of the Old World and the tools of the New World, set about to bring Actual Civilization to the benighted Diet Canada that had been the American Midwest.

vTIKDwd.jpg

The Question

Eternal
mmmm "Celtic Talisman"

As it turns out, Samuel Gawith makes a pipe tobacco by the same name and with the same flavor profile, which I have read is "cherry vanilla."

jack

I don't think the Scots would approve of being called "cherry vanilla" somehow.

jack

jack

As it turns out, Samuel Gawith makes a pipe tobacco by the same name and with the same flavor profile, which I have read is "cherry vanilla."

How does that taste?

Doesn't snuff fuck up your nose?

jack

Welcome back, btw

jack

Images.ashx

jack

NEFE-smart-about-money-info-Should-I-Buy-This.png

jack

I made a good purchasing decision today.

The Question

Eternal
How does that taste?

Cherry+vanilla+tobacco. Which might be an acquired taste, viz the tobacco component of the composite "flavor", but for a regular tobacco user, it's really very pleasant.

Doesn't snuff fuck up your nose?

Having looked into that, what I've found is that there's no definitively established long term adverse health outcome on a truly serious level; of course, they throw down the usual "nicotine may cause dependence" -- but dependence, in and of itself, isn't harmful unless it becomes quite extreme.

People are varying degrees of dependent on caffeine, for example, but you never hear about coffee drinkers going full bat nuts insane and mainlining the shit, right?

The most serious potential adverse health outcome from nasal snuff is chronic rhinitis -- in layman's terms... a frequent stuffy nose. Which is why if you use nasal snuff, it's a good idea to also make regular use of a neti pot to clean the stuff outta there regularly.

The Question

Eternal
Good purchasing decision: Bernard "Jubilaums". I never could stand menthol when I smoked, nor when I vaped, but it's fuckin' lovely in snuff.

iu