Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banned from Commie

That's too fucking funny. I guess Rickie was pissed at my "reprint troll" and took it out on you.

Mice work Mess.

Thing is, the first thing I stated before quoting you was that I'd take anything that goes against the rules, down.

Someone should amend the guidelines to include you. :lol:

I enjoy continuing to be the short hair being dragged very slowly accross the Veitchass.

But dude, you can see how fucking paranoid they really all are. Totally trolled out.

Now I'm smiling :D

I haven't been there since last night, but didn't you spam the NFL thread?
I dunno. I've spammed a couple threads under my handle. So has duckfucker...

LARGE ATHELETE said:
I haven't been there since last night, but didn't you spam the NFL thread?
I dunno. I've spammed a couple threads under my handle. So has duckfucker...
Once a while ago, and once yesterday. I'm not sure if it was the NFL thread I spammed, but that wasn't pointed out as being against the rules, and no action was taken for the first time.

I get the feeling someone used the opportunity to whine.

Hmm. Well, I guess its back to 2-3 people posting once a day....
Maybe you just typed your password incorrectly..

No, it's saved. I haven't logged in since I started posting again.

Sorry, but your IP Number is currently banned in our forums. You may not post or register on our site.

That wasn't there a moment ago. It was a message about me not being able to post, but nothing about IP. Looks like someone is doing some real-time stuff as we speak.

It's fun to think of him still going to all this trouble. He's pushing sixty, I wonder if it's giving him erectile dysfunction? His second wife was a pretty, hippie earth mother type with huge silver dollar nipples until the cellulite set in.

Now her rack is more like an inner tube. She's still kind of cute in that faded, hag-like way though. I wonder if he still fucks her? He's so bitter I can't imagine him enjoying anything.

Wendy, I think her name was.