Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BANNED FROM FLASHCHAT TOO

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Wow!! For a site that claims to not ban anyone, I see HAMBIL has completely banned me from Flashchat. Why must I continue to PWn the Admins of this site? 'But we do not ban'. Yes you do. You just did. You even ban from Flashchat. Most interesting. HAMBIL fears me. He refuses to face me down in realtime. This is called 'COWARDICE' my children. He knows it. You know it and I know it. I have no idea why they refuse to complete the ban. Actually I have a good idea but I shall not get into that.

Admins? Next time you have a newcomer, do NOT go around telling them you never ban people because if you do, I will be around to speak the truth. I will reveal the hypocrisy of this site for all to see. This is the most hypocritical site I have ever visited. All other sites say they will ban me and they do. They never deny bans do not happen. You did. Yet I have been banned. This makes you a complete and utter hypocrite.

I would challenge HAMBIL to give me permission to enter FLASHCHAT but as I know he fears me, I would be wasting my time so I shall not bother. Ta.

Oh please. Save the drama for someone who believe it. This has been overdone already.

Roadwarrior said:
Oh please. Save the drama for someone who believe it. This has been overdone already.

What drama is it you speak of dear child?? What exactly is it that has been overdone? I am most curious?

I have to admit next to Sarek, you are probably the most moronic creature I have ever met on a forum.

Roadwarrior said:
I have to admit next to Sarek, you are probably the most moronic creature I have ever met on a forum.

Are you going to cry now? If you believe me to be a moron, then why are you here in DAYCARE? Only those BANNED to this forum stay here. What is your excuse?

Who's the pathetic one now then? If we're the dumbasses for being in DC when we aren't confined here, than by that same idea he is a dumbass too...

As I said, I come here to visit people like you. To see what makes them tick. To analyze their motives and assorted other psychological testing.

Roadwarrior said:
As I said, I come here to visit people like you. To see what makes them tick. To analyze their motives and assorted other psychological testing.

No. You come visit people like me because you like our huge cocks. *unzips my fly and whips out my schlong* Now get to sucking bitch!! Suck me hard!!