Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bayern Munchen - Manchester United

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
It's going to be an interesting match. The Englishmen are the clear favorites, but a team spearheaded by Franck Ribéry and Arjen Robben is not to be underestimated.

I would like to forcibly insert breeze-blocks up Gary Neville's bottom.

That is all.

It's going to be an interesting match. The Englishmen are the clear favorites, but a team spearheaded by Franck Ribéry and Arjen Robben is not to be underestimated.

Especially as it was known Robben was out of the match before you posted this.

I do hope Man Utd decide to turn up to the second half on Saturday. It was nice of them to attempt to board the flight home at half time.

Mario Gomez trod on Rooney's foot at the end, then he turned his ankle and had to be helped off. Man Utd be damned, the World Cup is not far away, and player's metatarsals start to look like bone china at this time of the season.

You'd still fancy United to turn this around in the second leg but the Olic goal will be a big blow to confidence. I am deciding that I will be very quiet until after tomorrow considering the mountain Arsenal have to climb. Let's hope Rooney isn't a long term injury prospect. Just a couple of weeks...