BB 20 US - Cast reveal today

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I am doing furious reporting for the other website and on Twitter but will come back to report later.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'll find the girl to support...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Plenty to choose from -- there are 10 girls and 6 guys. Which means there is some twist coming with 4 more guys after the season begins -- possibly returning players, if the rumors are true.

The season starts next Wed. the 27rh. We;re getting sneak peak live interviews with the HGs today on the live feeds.

CaptainWacky

Sam to win for wearing dungarees.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She's a welder & hairdresser. She seems really genuine.

OMG JC is a dancer/entertainer from West Hollywood. That's all code for GAY GAY GAY. And he's just under 5 feet tall. I think I'm in love.

3SwbYZn.gif

J1CY5fU.gif

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
House pics...

dJI7d6J.jpg

The whole couch area rotates, because there's a rock-climbing wall behind it.

Svqiiku.jpg

Kitchen/dining room -- that kitchen island moves back and forth for reasons that are not yet clear

Zn1Bd63.jpg

Blue bedroom...

2IG0biS.jpg

Red bedroom which is a mirror opposite of Blue room, separated by walls that slide away for less privacy

o4yBSBR.jpg

The Head of Household suite with private bath
mFgGrI3.jpg

nusBYkS.jpg

Lounge room where people chat or strategize or sulk, or talk to the cameras when alone

CaptainWacky

Wonder if they ever use any leftover props or furniture from one of our years...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They have gotten better at stealing some design ideas from the UK and Canada versions...

I foresee lots of stubbed toes and people complaining that they can't walk through the living room or dining room. The rotating couch is really close to the free wall, and those benches will be slid out from the table most of the time creating traffic jams...

Still not sure what purpose the sliding kitchen island will serve, other than relieving boredom on days when they are locked inside...

They moved into the house a day or two ago. The TV show premieres Wednesday night, and the live feeds begin Thursday night.

CaptainWacky

They should have a statue of George Lucas in the garden and never explain why.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The houseguests would probably think it was a statue of Rob Kardashian.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Interesting twist in the first week...one of the HGs lost a comp, and as a punishment has to work remotely thru a robot avatar

It's Sam, the welder/hairdresser. She's great as a robot but unfortunately it's ruining her ability to play the game or get involved in any real gametalk.

F44riAW.png

O7dyTYV.png

CaptainWacky

Westworld season 9.