BB All-Stars 8/24: Would you like some Whine with Your Eviction?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
So James is gone, and I must grudgingly give him my respect. He went out with class and dignity, something Howie doesn't even know the meaning of. I really liked Howie, but the more I see of him, the more he just irritates me. Although it was pretty funny when he called Marci "Marjealous". :)

The HoH SUCKED ASS. It was a dumb contest, plus it was totally easy to cheat. Erika is a bit of a wild card, but I'd bet money she'll nominate Chicken George and Janelle. Janie will of course win POV, and she'll have to decide whether or not to trust CT and nominate Danielle, or to fully align with Mike Boogie solo and nominate Will. Either way, it should be an iteresting week.

I would be sad that Janelle might be going home...but why bother? Jedi Janie will pull it out, she always does! :)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
James showed who he really is in his interview with the Chenbot, the side of him that his haters don't want to see. I'll miss him from the game.

Looking at who's left, it's hard for me to actually root for anyone. It would be a nice story if George won, but it would take an astronomical turn of events for it to happen. I'm thoroughly tired of the CT Show, especially Boogie, that creep.

Will has officially gone overboard with his ovations to Janelle. When the show's over and she sees just how much his affection for her was all strategy, she's going to want to kill him. I know she tells us in the DR that she's playing him and considers them enemies, but I just don't see her formaulating any real plan to get them out.

Dani is a lost cause, Erika is a whore. I could live with Janie winning but it would seem like a coronation, and the way CT have been orchestrating the entire game so far, it ain't gonna happen unless they want it to.

Double eviction next week, they're shortening the season. I say good. Get this train wreck over with and start fresh with a new season and new people.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Double eviction next week, they're shortening the season. I say good. Get this train wreck over with and start fresh with a new season and new people.

Gotta agree here, I wish they would just get this over with.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Are they planning to have another BB this year? I thought they only did it during the summer.

Big Dick McGee

As far as I know, it's only during the summer. Sucks for me, I just got into BB and Hell's Kitchen, I have to wait a whole year to get my fix.

Good thing Prison Break has started again. And of course, football season starts in TWO WEEKS!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
That Hell's kitchen guy makes me want to puke. I love Prison Break, can't believe what's his face had the vet sew his had back on! That was the dumbest thing, should just let that character die.

Big Dick McGee

^Awww, I love Gordon Ramsay. Is he a bit of an asshole? Yeah. But he's also a perfectionist. HIS name is on the restaurants, Hell's Kitchen is associated with HIM. As a fan of fine dining, I respect his quality control and his absolute refusal to accept anything but the very best. I know if I spend like $300 on a meal, I want everything to be absolutely perfect. :)

I like T-Bag, it'll be interesting to see if he makes it!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I guess I just think some of that screaming Gordon does is fake. How can someone be such an asshole and not have a heart attack?

T-bag was cool while they were trying to escape, cause he was making things more exciting. I'm sure he'll die before it's all finished, the really evil ones always do. I just wonder what's going to happen to everyone, especially the ones who are not really bad criminals. In the real world they'd all get an extra 10yrs or so for escape.

AND HOW CAN YOU REMEMBER ALL THESE PEOPLES NAMES? I CAN BARELY REMEMBER MY OWN!!!

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Big Dick McGee said:
And of course, football season starts in TWO WEEKS!!

Hey, do you want to do Football picks threads this season. We can't bet, but we can go for the glory of wins and losses. I'll take on putting up the schedules and such. Does that interest you or anyone else?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
How do they ultimately decide the overall winner in US BB if there's no phone vote?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think the voted out housemates vote for the winner from teh final two, maybe I'm getting that mixed up with survivor.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
No, that's right. The last 7 evicted houseguests stay in seuqester in some posh resort until it's down to the final two, and then they come back and vote the winner.

This is partly why the US version is so much more strategic and cutthroat, the HGs have to try to enginner the right mix of people on the jury to sway the votes in their direction, so they have to make alliances on top of alliances and evict people in a certain order.

Big Dick McGee

Caitriona said:
Hey, do you want to do Football picks threads this season. We can't bet, but we can go for the glory of wins and losses. I'll take on putting up the schedules and such. Does that interest you or anyone else?

HELLZ YEAH!!!

Big Dick McGee

Cassie said:
I guess I just think some of that screaming Gordon does is fake. How can someone be such an asshole and not have a heart attack?

T-bag was cool while they were trying to escape, cause he was making things more exciting. I'm sure he'll die before it's all finished, the really evil ones always do. I just wonder what's going to happen to everyone, especially the ones who are not really bad criminals. In the real world they'd all get an extra 10yrs or so for escape.

AND HOW CAN YOU REMEMBER ALL THESE PEOPLES NAMES? I CAN BARELY REMEMBER MY OWN!!!

Oh, You mean:

Michael Scoffield
Lincoln "Kitchen" Burroughs
Benjamin "C-Note" Franklin
Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell
Tweener
Charles "D.B. Cooper" Westmoreland
John Abruzzi
Warden Henry Pope
Dr. Sarah Tancredi
LJ Burroughs
Veronica Donovan
Fernando Sucre
Agent Paul Kellerman
Nick Savrinn
Officer Bellick
VP Caroline Reynolds
Agent Danny Hale
Samantha Brinker
Charles "Haywire" Patoshik
Governor Frank Tancredi

You mean those characters? Eh, I just have a good memory for character names. :)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
No, that's right. The last 7 evicted houseguests stay in seuqester in some posh resort until it's down to the final two, and then they come back and vote the winner.

This is partly why the US version is so much more strategic and cutthroat, the HGs have to try to enginner the right mix of people on the jury to sway the votes in their direction, so they have to make alliances on top of alliances and evict people in a certain order.

AN EXTRA LAYER OF INTRIGUE and it means the guy with Torette's doesn't automatically win.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
FUCK SALT!

Big Dick McGee

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BOB SAGET! HOLY SHIT!