BB Live Eviction 8/10

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I taped it, I got home and watched it just now. So you already know by now that Kaysar (no surprise) is BYE BYE, but that Erika (SURPRISE!) is the new HoH.

James was thisclose to winning it too, it was down to the two of them.

Kaysar looked completely destroyed when the Chenbot informed him of James' involvement in the Legion of Doom. He took it so personally. He's right when he says he's not suited for the game. Honesty and intergrity mean ZIP, at least this season.

As for the coup d'etat stuff, I guess we'll find out in a week who's won that, since the answers are given in the Diary Room which we can't see on the live feeds...in the meantime, enjoy the bleating lamb, guys! WTF! :D

Ishcabittle

TITLEPIC.png

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! Howie complained that his buzzer malfunctioned when he was taken out of the competition, so they are REDOING the HoH comp between now and Sunday. Erika is NOT, I repeat, NOT the HoH.

She is, however, a Space Cadet Kaysar Stalking Annie Rexxia Skeletor from wayback.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Erika could be decent looking if she gained about 25-30 pounds, wore some makeup, and got her horrible teeth fixed.