BB SPOILERS for 8/6 and 8/8 show!!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Real quick, not a lot of time since it's 2:30 in the am!

We already know that Danielle won HoH. Her two nominees? Janelle (no surprise there) and JAMES! HAHAHA That fucker was supposed to be in a secret alliance with Danielle, and she put him up as a pawn. James WHINED and WHINED about how unfair it was, blah, blah.

Wait, it gets better: JANELLE WON POWER OF VETO!! HAHAHAHAH!! She'll no doubt put Erika up, which will ensure that James gets kicked out! I GOTTA watch the live feeds tomorrow, to see James' reaction! HAHAHAH! This show is GREAT!!

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I am as happy as a clam right now! Ahhhh it's the little things. Janie is my girl and my friend Cathi loves James and hates Janie now and I'd like to call her and spoil it for her but then she'll be an even bigger bitch to me than she already is. GOD, I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I've been watching the feeds. She isn't "naturally" going to put up Erika. Last I saw, she was walking around talking to herself, trying to figure out a way to put Howie up even tho she supposedly told him he'd be safe when he dropped out of the HoH comp. She's assuming that Will and Boogie are honoring their agreement with her and James to get someone from the SOVs out this week no matter what.

But Woogie have agreements with Janelle, and with Kaysar as well, so they could do whatever they please during the eviction vote...time will tell...

Part of the prizes/punishments from tonight's veto comp: Several people are on slop for the time being; there's no hot water in the showers; all the beds have been replaced with army cots. BUT, Boogie won a trip to Aruba, others won a plasma TV and $5 grand; James won a phone call to the outside world, and Marcellas won a pass from slop for the rest of the season. Also, the housemates who were eligible had a margarita party tonight.

The biggie: Danielle is spending 24 hours in solitary. They emptied the weight room, and she is locked in there until tomorrow evening with a few supplies. No furniture, no goodies...and this is her HoH week! She's already cracking up in there after about 6 hours...

The house is an ugly place right now for anyone who isn't Will or Boogie. Erika is in tears over Dani and they both have talked about quitting; Kaysar is still moping and wanting to leave; Janie is confused about who to trust...

It hasn't been a barrel of laughs so far this year. I want new players...

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
What a bunch of weenies. If I were in there, I'd do as little as the producers would let me get away with and just vacation. Lie by the pool, bring some damn knitting and catch up on the Bible (Religious books are still the only books they're allowed to bring in right?)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They're all just getting so pathetic to watch. I feel like they should let whoever wants to leave, leave now, and bring in some other past players who aren't such asses about being there.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
^^^Ooooh, now that might be super fun, I could get behind that!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Someone at FORT now says that the reason Kaysar is so depressed is that some close family friends were in a plane crash in June, just before he went into the house. and that CBS promised to keep him updated on their condition. One of them has died since the show started, and another is critical in the burn unit.

God, could this show be weighted down anymore? Maybe there will be a suicide, or someone will die of food poisoning from the slop, which is basically animal feed mash...

Big Dick McGee

Hmmm....my e-mail must be broken or something, all I got was spam this morning. Odd.

Big Dick McGee

When I posted that "she" would most likely put Erika up, I was somehow thinking that Janelle gets to put nominate someone in her place. Duh, it's Danielle. I wonder who she'll pick?? TO THE WEBSITE, MY YOUNG WARD!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMG HOWIE DIED FROM AUTOEROTIC ASPHYXIATION IN THE JACK SHACK LOL

Actually, Danielle put up Kaysar as a replacement, and unless Will and Boogie are lying to the audience during their private conversations ON TOP OF lying to the other HGs, Kaysar is going home this Thursday...which also happens to be his birthday.

The biggest news from this is that Will and Boogie's double dipping with both alliances will finally be exposed no matter which way they vote...they've finally lied their way into a corner. Somebody is going to get the shaft, and it looks like it's going to be Janie/Howie.

Beware the Legion of Doom!!!