BB Tuesday 7/25: Do the Jase Face!!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Just got done watching it, I'm sure LG will be a-callin' any moment. Even though I knew who won the veto and who got nominated in place, this was still a pretty good episode!

Woops, phone's ringing, more later!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Ok, back, FINALLY. Damned sleep and work, interfering with my BB posting!!

So last night’s episode was pretty good, even though I knew who won veto and who took George’s place prior to the show airing. I pretty much agree with the hamsters that the veto challenge was definitely rigged for CG to win. Ok, maybe not rigged, but as LG pointed out last night, it was definitely CG-friendly. I mean, who else would give up veto? CG had nothing to lose, and I’m frankly surprised that Kaysar went that far. Eating slop? Once again, CG has nothing to lose, and he’s proven he’ll do anything to stay. Not the best challenge they’ve ever come up with.

So Tuesday’s ep was good mostly because of the interplay between characters. Howie actually seemed a bit choked up that CG was leaving, we’ll see what happens now that he’s staying. Marcellus lusting after Kaysar is getting old, though. I swear to God I can’t see what women and Marcellus see in him; he’s fairly average-looking. Jase is better looking than “The Iraqi Peach”, even if he is a big baby. Marcellus nearly crying when Kaysar was shorn was so over-the-top. Ugh.

Danielle commenting on the “Jase Face” was so fuckin’ funny! Eeeeevil Will had it down perfectly, it made me LOL. Jase talking to James about “integrity” was ironic, since Jase seems to have no idea what the word means. First he goes from the Sixers to Chilltown to double-deal both of those groups; then he calls out Marcellus and tries to throw him under the bus for something that never happened. His little baby temper-tantrum was funny as shit, I liked the way James just sat there and stared at him.

I think Jase is a dead duck, and I for one won’t miss him. Once he and Diane are out, the HOH and Veto competitions will become deadly serious. The show is getting really good.

Oh, yeah, I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention CG’s and Will’s veto speeches. As sarcastic and caustic as Will’s was, I think CG’s was equally as heartfelt. Will is just fucking smarmy, I really hope he gets booted out soon. I wouldn’t mind if CG stuck around-hell, he can win the damned thing as far as I’m concerned. My picks for who I want to win are: CG, Howie, or Janelle. With 95% leaning towards Janelle, she seems like a MASTER manipulator.

LG, Cait, Eggs, what did you think??

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well said. For all the drama and ick I caught on the live feed this week, I missed that heartfelt little kitchen scene between Howie and George. You couldn't have scripted it better for a movie, it was lump in the throat time. CG is scrappy, I was writing him off till now but it looks like he's in it to win it.

Jase is an ass, and Will is an evil genius. Too bad they can't vote both of them off at once. :D

I hope they're going to use the hot-tub/whipped cream scenes on Thursday, that was just too bizarre to miss...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
SEND SPIRAL OVER TO SHAKE IT UP

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
NIKKI WOULD RIP DIANA'S TIMID HEART FROM MHER CHEST AND EAT IT WHILE IT STILL BEATS

CaptainWacky

Do you have air con on at all times?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think so. But they lock them out of the house at least once a day to restock and set up competitions or meals. And it's hot as a muthafuck in California right now.

CaptainWacky

It causes windchill in the ear.