Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to...

Not going to join that dump. But good to know you guys are giving them what for over there. ;)

I can almost hear the distant thunder of our TK boys' assault on Troll Wars. Our boys are winning one for the gipper!

I guess it may be goofy to say this but you three didn't troll them originally. I'm talking Menty, Mess and Tamar and the "cookie" thread in particular. Waching how this is shaping up, you three look the bit of a fool, on a foolish board no less.

RWC brought them here, that's clear. Mess and I ruined two of them promptly when they were "head rearing" and I had some fun with what turns out to be one of their "top guns" (who is really a nice guy, it turns out). Everyone was, quite simply put, awesome over here. I'm proud to be a part of this board for how everyone has been responding.

Don't give any more of it away, IMO. i understand the point that's being driven home, just don't give anything more away in the process.

clapping.gif