Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Because talking via PM is stupid...

I shall post my response here.

This is a public BBS. If someone posts a private drama on it for all to see, then as a member of that reading public, I will assume that my feedback is welcome, and that any pearls of wisdom I scribble on these pages are INVITED by the fact that it's on a public forum. If one doesn't want people to comment, then don't post it here. If you have issue with those statements, respond where I placed them, not in private unless you have something private to discuss.

No, I don't copy and paste private conversations. That would be a violation of trust BECAUSE the note was private, even if not explicitly stated. But if one has an issue with a public comment in response to a public post on an "open" board, then perhaps the original poster should consider posting such things in said forum in the first place.

This is TK. If one hangs meat out in the wind, of course the wolves will come. Expecting anything else implies a lack of intelligence...or a lack of touch with reality.

Just to re-state something. "Sadistic Bastard" isn't entirely a joke. Because I choose to be polite most of the time doesn't void my right to be exactly what I profess to be in my user-name. This is TK. Don't forget it. I make no bones about my temperament when it suits me.

And no, I wasn't talking to you.

Look at Sadistic Bastard getting all the attention from the women :)

Maybe he should change his name to..Sugar Daddy ;)