Before destroying the gutters

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I can't post there, or I would :bigass:

Elrod Jericoho

Maybe someone could post on your behalf. I'd do it, but I killed my handle.

jack

I don't need anyone to post for me. They see me everywhere :bigass: Especially that pathetique hunchbacke petit dejeuner!

jack

HEY DUMAS! GOODBYE ASSHAT! YOU STILL SUCK!

Elrod Jericoho

He probably felt that, deep down.

jack

Whatever happened to Dylan and Dunbar anyway?

Elrod Jericoho

I don't know. It's hard to tell who's who anymore, anyhow.

jack

Do you know who I'm talking about?

jack

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jack

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Elrod Jericoho

jack

They were quite a pair. From Texas. One was a Federal Investigator of some sort. The other sort of an effeminate soulmate. Their gayness was hysterically funny.

jack

Dylan posted at the Kingdom for awhile when Dunbar went off to the first Desert Storm, I think. Then Hunter (BSSmitty) made some comments about Dylan's work that compromised his position (at least that's what Dylan said) and he disappeared, and hasn't returned since.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I find it amazing that Stuart hasn't commited suicide yet, and join the small list of TK Real Life casualties. Perhaps we can organise a pact between Stuart, Grammour Boy, Starguard and SOME WRITE INS OF YOUR CHOICE HERE?

Let's hijack this piece of shit thread. Other than me, who would YOU like to see commit suicide here at TK?

Tyrant

I can think of a few...