Best/worst TK posters

TKers-are-shit

DLA Spokestoad
As I'm just learning the ropes here, I just thought I should ask - who here is cool, so I can get to know them better,?

and who should I avoid - LOL!!?

:?:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
If you turn the computer off and stare into the screen carefully, you should see who to avoid.

Everyone but you and ford are cool. Ford is an ass and hasn't a clue about spamming or trolling or anything

Not that I'm any great troll or anything, my specialty is simply my incredible ability to piss people off.

BitchSlapSmitty

jack said:
If you turn the computer off and stare into the screen carefully, you should see who to avoid.

Everyone but you and ford are cool. Ford is an ass and hasn't a clue about spamming or trolling or anything

Not that I'm any great troll or anything, my specialty is simply my incredible ability to piss people off.

Odd, that's my specialty too.

jack

I'm better at it then you though.

TKers-are-shit

DLA Spokestoad
I have to say, I'm not too happy about the welcome I've recieved from some posters!

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, but I don't see how I could have

Anubis

TAFKA Chadarnook
That's because you're blind as well as slow, TKers-are-shit.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I'm one of the top, bestest, greatest, amazingly fantabulous posters here. And its no accident.

jack

TKers-are-shit said:
I have to say, I'm not too happy about the welcome I've recieved from some posters!

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, but I don't see how I could have

first I'll karma bomb you and then I'll put you on ignore...there is a way to render you completely useless for doing anything but being an annoyance to yourself, should you desire.

Just keep it up for a few more posts.

Anubis

TAFKA Chadarnook
Even if it is your dual, notice how much more attention it gets than you, johnford. I'm the only one that toys with you.

TKers-are-shit

DLA Spokestoad
WOW - you look hot from what I see of your av -

I always believe that a poster's avatar is, subconciously at least, what they probaly look like in real life, or at least what they aspire to be.

jack

Yeah, in real life I look like a drum set.

jack

absinthe

jack

The Thunder God went for a ride
Upon his favorite filly
"I'M THOR" he cried
his horse replied
"you forgot your thaddle thilly"