Big Brother in 1 minute!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
^ Update! Big Brother right now.. they should put a dinger on the computer so I'm not late every time.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well, in the past few days, the cast has gone on strike twice, had a fairly digusting whipped cream party in the hot tub, and dubbed George "Mr. Fart" for what the slop diet has done to him...let's see how much of it gets on the air, and how big the shit-eating grins are during the live segments....

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
LOL GEORGE IS WEARING HIS MR FART T SHIRT!!! what a dick...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They just got thru the live interview, which is always completely fake with everyone screwing on smiles for the audience. Why they even bother is beyond me. George gets all dolled up in Marci's fro wig and pasted on a handlebar moustache too (as well as the legendary t-shirt). They show clips of Boogie talking gibberish in his sleep, aw how cute. Will aw-shucks the ramifications of his big speech on Tuesday. Pfft.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
A segment on Chicken George to get people's heartstrings going...he does remind me of my dad a little, except my dad knew how to work the audience in front of him, and win them over. George just does what he does, and sometimes misses things in the process.

But he's a really nice guy, nobody could find fault with him winning. It just wouldn't be that dramatic...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Live interview with HoH James *sigh*...James defends nom'ing Jase as not "backdooring" but rather going along with his alliance. Admits that he now respects and likes George even tho he used to be creeped out by him. Claims to still be alogned more with S6 and Danielle, even tho he has made deals with Will and Boogie too...we shall see.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Live interview with HoH James *sigh*...James defends nom'ing Jase as not "backdooring" but rather going along with his alliance. Admits that he now respects and likes George now even tho he used to be creeped out by him. Claims to still be alognedm ore with S6 and Danielle even tho he has made deals with Will and Boogie too...we shall see.

James is gonna shoot himself in the foot. Just you wait and see.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ick, coming up, a profile on "Dr. Jeckyl & Mr. Hyde" aka Will...if they show him winking again in the DR I may puke...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Will's brother is a hottie too, maybe not quite as. He admires Will's strategy of being a complete liar in his season to win.

Ex-showmance Shannon: "We havent' spoken in two years". They lived together for a while after S2 ended. "Will has a certain charm to him...but I wouldn't go there again," LOL

Will's brother claims his obsession with his looks is a joke and an act. Had me then ya lost me, bro...claims that he plays the game to be able to be evil and lie and stuff, outside the house he's not like that at all...I dunno, if you're that good at it in one place, you're probably good at it elsewhere...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
EVICTION TIME...before it happens, I shall predict Jase by a wide margin...and the vote is...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Jase's final words: He's not mad at anyone, they're all crazy and crazy people do crazy things. He hates the way he's leaving this house. He wants Diane and Danielle to lead him to the door...

Will: Apologizes for saying he hates them all. Wants to amend it to strongly dislikes them, har har. And the winner is...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
By a vote of 9-0, Jase is OUTTA THERE.

Will is a brilliant player, and S6 is officially in trouble now...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Jase got all choked up, so did Danielle. He's still whining to Julie about being backdoored, and claiming he's better suited to Survivor -- what a whore, trying to set up his next TV gig before his current one is over...notice he picked a show on the same network)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Re: the Mr & Mrs Smith alliance with Nikomas: he refuses to comment still. Probably because making alliances before the show ever started is against the rules, even tho everyone did it this year...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OUCH! They are letting viewers make wake-up call messages for the houseguests, and they're going to use them to keeo them up all night before a challenge the next day. Viewers can vote on whether to wake them up every 3 hours, 1 hour, 30 mins or 15 min. That's wicked...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Next up: the new HoH competition. The live feed accidentally showed a rehearsal in the yard with stand-ins, so I already know that it's a question challenge using the podiums. Which of course is George's nightmare...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
"Define and Dismiss" - as people buzz in and get questions right, they can eliminate other houseguests...if they answer wrong they are eliminated...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Apparently the competition will extend to the food and veto challenges as well, which is how they work in the wake-up call thing. The questions deal with the signs on the walls: Love, Betrayal, etc...