Big Brother without Russell

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Is going to be sucky.

The one time show he did for them this year was classic and just helped to remind me how shite Big Mouth will be without the Brand stylez.

Channel 4 were so desperate to have him do this one off show they sent a camera crew to Hawaii because he's filming that movie with Kirsten Bell there at the moment.

BB7 was saved through the duller weeks by Brands irreverent outlook on the show and what do we have this year?

George Galloway?

That guy is a fucking superprick.

Blah.

They better have the greatest house mates ever and Victor and Tickle should arrive in the garden in a custard rocket powered glider.

It's the only way the show can be saved.

You showed other people names, Nick? I can't believe you showed them names. You never showed me any names!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Names?! This isn't the names to be talking about names, we haven't got the NAMES!!!

I wondered why Russell was in Hawaii for that thing.. I liked that he acknowledged "dicksacks" as being inferior to "ballbags" and that they shouldn't have switched.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The best bit on the According To Russel was the clip of Anthony when they asked him to name a famous horse and he said "Sandy, the horse from Dogtanian, like!" I actually peed myself a little.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
If he'd left Craig sit on his lap and stroke his testicles he'd have got the question right, but would he listen??!

CaptainWacky

Craig made me sick.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
CaptainWacky said:
The best bit on the According To Russel was the clip of Anthony when they asked him to name a famous horse and he said "Sandy, the horse from Dogtanian, like!" I actually peed myself a little.

YES.

CaptainWacky

Why would you bypass all the other famous horses and go straight for the horse from Dogtanian!