Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Birthday Presents

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Here is what I want from TK for my birthday:

A clear photo of LoveChild's butt, in something that shows it off well (or nothing at all). PM or E-mail, not public.

I want Illy to send me a sound file of her saying something very naughty in German. Same notes as above. I know you certainly write English beautifully, but I want to hear you in your native tongue.

I want Cait to drape herself artfully over my knee in a maid's uniform so she can take "my" birthday spankings.

I want cinch to...well...she knows. For the rest of you, it involves a corset.

I want MM to send me her phone number again so we can have a little "talk".

I want Conchanga to argue theology with me again. I really enjoyed those discussions. Menty, you too.

I want another well-participated in "Truth or Dare" thread/game.

I want Luci's 3 week dead body to be found in a 55 gallon drum full of semen.

I want Jack, Gear, and Donno to explain what they get out of trolling, this is a genuine question as they pursue it so single-mindedly.

I want Loktar to take his on-line personality and project it into real-life for awhile so he gets laid. You would too.

I want Skin and Body Bag to come back for a week, in old form.

I want a list of entertaining places to go in NYC from Eggs. My sister still lives there and I want to take HER out for once next time I visit.

I'd like The Saint to write a public description of the most interesting part of his wedding/honeymoon. Not necessarily smut, just a story based on fact.

I want my SB account to have "rogue admin" status again, for a day. Just so I can say it was done more than once.

There may be more demands later.

I just popped the first zit I've had in years. That was pretty cool, a "volcano" zit.

Happy Birthday Fuckley! :bigass: I'm making some coffee...want some?

I want Loktar to take his on-line personality and project it into real-life for awhile so he gets laid. You would too.

Working on it. Ladies love a man with money, a job, and confidence. Went on a job interview this afternoon. I think it went well. If nothing else it boosted my confidence.

In order for me to answer you question you'll need to define trolling. Or whatever it is you think I pursue single-mindedly.

If I read you right the simple answer is I can but I don't. At least not very often and certainly not from a position of single-mindedness. At least not at first. I do tend to focus as it becomes necessary. If you perceive what I do differently, I'll need to be accused properly in order to mount a defense.

I'll keep my two alternative personalities (you know them as 'Jack' and 'Donovan') quiet while we talk.

^ No accusation is intended.

I shall re-phrase the question, however: why do you find engaging in an internet discussion/conflict to be rewarding? What is a "win"?

To use the recent "E" example, where you essentially drove her from this board (and maybe others, but I only hang out here and TKR), you put a lot of energy into responses and such. Was this fun? Was it done on principal? Did you feel you were teaching her a lesson of some type?

Pure curiosity, as I don't expect to get quite a few of my requests, I won't feel bad if you brush this off.

Brushing you off would be very un-Riotgear of me.

I didn't run Eloisel off. I pointed out that she was being passive aggressive and nasty with me in a way I felt was unfruitful given the context (TKR). You'll recall everyone else ran her off after that.

No principle. I just don't like people being unpleasant for no reason. Her issue with me went back to my first foray into TK. I fucked with her. She didn't like it and couldn't get over it those many months later @ TKR. That would be the source of her P/A bullshit toward me IMO.
Zero energy expended.

As far as what I get out of this - When people rub or chafe in this setting it manifest as a puzzle to me. Like a crossword puzzle or sodoku or something. Maybe like rubik. Something to be tricked around with. I have no emotional/ego investment. Which is part of why I can be so effective as a troll when I put my mind to it.

To the best of my knowledge none of you are real and I couldn't care less about principles or teaching anyone a lesson. My preference is for a more controlled/relaxed environment. Probably because I don't actually get much from this. Something like TKR (or at least it did) works for a poster like me because I can stretch out ideas without a bunch of braying.