Bisexual? or 0mnisexual?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Bisexual - The ability to reach down someone's pants and be satisfied with whatever you find.

0mnisexual - Used to describe a person who fucks anything that moves. If it doesn't move, often they will give it a push.

*urp*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shut up.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
If you count the fish, that makes you trisexual, Charles.

Of course, if only been the fish, that just makes you try sexual.

:rimshot:

HOLLY, JESUS CHRIST!

hummer

More than a blowjob; it's when a girl actually hums (thus vibrating her lips) when her mouth has encased your engorged

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You realize you're a total fucking retard? Can't you post like a normal fucking person?

What's irritating to me is that this act of yours obfuscates your ability to do what it is you want to do here to begin with.

You realize you're a total fucking retard?

JESUS CHRIST, pot calling the kettle black? PRAY.

Can't you post like a normal fucking person?

JESUS CHRIST Jack. Do you really care that much?

What's irritating to me is that this act of yours obfuscates your ability to do what it is you want to do here to begin with.

JESUS CHRIST Jack. Do you really care that much?

GOD knows I see you do.

Irritating you isn't what I'm after. Bottom line is you enjoy being irritated, it's the only thing you know and want.

Clearly you seek the attention of online flirting... rather negative or positive. JESUS CHRIST, I have never login to trollkingdom without your presence.

Why do you feel the need to comment on evrey post I make, even if does not concern you?

GOD knows you need to PRAY.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
kanye-gay-fish-600x398.jpg

Seph: you black fucking kettle
jack: just a retard

JESUS CHRIST. You have serious issues that can be solved with PRAYER.

Seph

Retired Account
^Cunt