Black dominant male seeks submissive male/female for discreet fun.

Insanis2014

My number (716)994-2840

My email: [email protected] or [email protected]

My profiles at: http://profiles.yahoo.com/epyonnightshade

35 year old black dude from New York seek either gender for discrete fun. Must be into spankings,beatings,whips,bondage and rough anal sex. Will be my slave and only get it when i want to.

Im a crack addict and pot head whom pimps out his daughter for drug money. Must play under my rules and take my abuse. My name is Donn S.

My yahoo Ids for messanger [email protected] or
[email protected]

JillianBacardi

<I want the rat taken off my title. I saw (in my peripheal)a mouse tonight dart quickly over the deck. It was really creepy so I went to Lowe's and bought a whole bunch of mouse traps.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'd like to tie you up Jillian with your legs spread widely apart. I'd stuff your cunt with brie and broken glass, and then try to insert this Habitrail tube in your vagina. It's a bigger size one, so it's not a good fit, even for your sloppy gash, so I get out the acid and pour it on your slit while forcing it deeply into you, all the while humming Percy Faith's "The Worst That Could Happen"

Soon enough it slides in, easily.

The rat I've been starving in the kitchen is slamming itself against the glass of the fishtank I've been holding it in for just this occasion as it smells the odor of your corroded vagina. It's kind of hard to coax the rat into the tube, I have to keep poking him with the coathanger to get him where I want him to go, he's almost too big, but once in there, UP HE GOES.

JillianBacardi

Insanis2014 said:
My number (716)994-2840

My email: [email protected] or [email protected]

My profiles at: http://profiles.yahoo.com/epyonnightshade

35 year old black dude from New York seek either gender for discrete fun. Must be into spankings,beatings,whips,bondage and rough anal sex. Will be my slave and only get it when i want to.

Im a crack addict and pot head whom pimps out his daughter for drug money. Must play under my rules and take my abuse. My name is Donn S.

My yahoo Ids for messanger [email protected] or
[email protected]

You wouldn't happen to be on the same dating site I am on???? I am a little suspicious of a guy I have been "talking to". I will be able to confirm my suspicions if I ever meet him............I am better at "reading" them in real life than on the internet.

JillianBacardi

JillianBacardi said:
<I want the rat taken off my title. I saw (in my peripheal)a mouse tonight dart quickly over the deck. It was really creepy so I went to Lowe's and bought a whole bunch of mouse traps.

I set a mouse trap and put it on the deck. There was a slug in it this morning.

VKD

Banned
i also find the title they have given you insulting, jill

btw, those contacts in Scotland yard i was telling you about - they're looking into this site and saving many of the thread in this forum as evidence to use in your harrassment case

VKD

Banned
unforunately, i'm now in the red again and can't do the change title function

don't worry, we'll weather these evil people together

VKD

Banned
I had green karma and could therefore use the 'change other people's username functions'

but then when they read that I offered to change yours, they negged back to the red