Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Friday

Oh sweet Friday...You will never believe how freeing it is not to be a slave to Black Friday, I quit years ago. Sadly due to the obsession over mother fucking Elmo TMX I will be camping out at Toys 'R' Us Thanksgiving night...Wish me luck dear friend and I hope you're well soon.

Laker_Girl said:
Oh sweet Friday...You will never believe how freeing it is not to be a slave to Black Friday, I quit years ago. Sadly due to the obsession over mother fucking Elmo TMX I will be camping out at Toys 'R' Us Thanksgiving night...Wish me luck dear friend and I hope you're well soon.
Well, at least you live in CA, so you won't be freezing. Good luck, my friend, and God speed. Think of me when you're out there battling the crowds, and wear those heavy boots for stomping on the feet of those that get in your way. ;)

Thanks for the well wishes. I hope this health thing is over with soon, as well. Being sick sucks.

I have a cold so I have to agree, if whatever you're going through is any worse well, as always, you're in my prayers and that always helps, right?

It will be freezing, remember that cold is all relevent, my 55 degrees is your 25 degrees. ;)

I'm going for one thing and one thing only my friend, Elmo TMX and I so hate my mom for telling my brother she already bought it...

I am really disapointed in this. I avoid shopping and shopping areas from Thanksgiving until Christmas. I am truly amazed at anyone that can do this. Wake up so early to go shopping for a deal. Amazing.

when Black Friday comes
i'll stand down by the door
and catch the grey men when they dive from the fourteenth floor
when Black Friday comes
i'll collect everything i'm owed
and before my friends find out i'll be on the road
when Black Friday falls you know it's got to be
don't let it fall on me

when Black Friday comes
I'll fly down to muswellbrook
gonna strike all the big red words from my little black book
gonna do just what i please
gonna wear no socks and shoes
with nothing to do but feed all the kangaroos
when Black Friday comes i'll be on that hill
you know i will

when Black Friday comes
i'm gonna dig myself a hole
gonna lay down in it 'til i satisfy my soul
gonna let the world pass by me
the archbishop gonna sanctify me
and if he don't come across i'm gonna let it roll
when Black Friday comes i'm gonna stake my claim
i'll guess i'll change my name

Mirah said:
I am really disapointed in this. I avoid shopping and shopping areas from Thanksgiving until Christmas. I am truly amazed at anyone that can do this. Wake up so early to go shopping for a deal. Amazing.

I'm not going for a deal, I'm almost done with my shopping, I just have gift cards left to buy. All I'm looking for is that Elmo doll, everyone is out of stock but I KNOW they'll have it Friday, I KNOW IT!

^^I love your optimism!!

I have to get one special gift for my very best friend, and then I'll pretty much be done.

L_G, I'll be sending positive Elmo thoughts your way on Friday.

Mirah...For me, it's the thrill of the hunt. How good of a deal can I get? How much money can I save? Getting the perfect deal is like a really good orgasm. Except the deal lasts longer. ;)

Good luck.

I can't do these sorts of things anymore. It's bad for my blood pressure. Last time I tried I wanted to shoot/strangle/maim/eviscerate/butcher/suffocate/electrocute everyone in sight.

Fortunately most of my shopping is done. I'm just buying booze for everyone this year. Even the kids.