Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blackfoot goes nuts

Tyrant

http://www.comicon.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/ubb/get_topic/f/6/t/011724.html
^Right there^ You ran over here to post that? pathetic!

Yes! That's it, That's where I blew my cover. You forgot to mention that Phillip uses my picture in his avatar. I know geedis true identity as well as I know your true identity (dual) dawg.

I asked you a few weeks ago about checking my blog and you took the bait hook, line and sinker. Just like you did today. Go back and re-read some of Phillip's thread and come back with the truth.

Like I said before dick strap. Before you go accusing any poster of being my dual/sock you really need to have concrete evidence on this matter. Since I have stated many times that I'm sock free.

And another thang

You're just another jealous mothafucka of Blackfoot aka: King of the gutters. 12,380 post and your status here or at "TK" can't stand up to my legendary status.

That's it for me I've posted too much here Messenger. I be damn if I'm going to breathe life in this shit hole until I'm good and ready. I was just here to make my football picks.

In other words Messenger. Times up, sorry I left you without the words to impress you. I can't believe you ran over here to post that shit? pathetic!

Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,ha.

http://www.comicon.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/ubb/get_topic/f/6/t/011726.html

N.A.P owns Jack's gutters refugee camp. Opps! I meant Jack's rectum malfunction camp

As a matter of fact Messenger. I'm going to apply for half of that bullshit forum. I have mod experience.

* Owner: Blackfoot Hyperboards
* Global moderatar: Fan Boy Forum
* Moderator: of 2 Spack boards.

If it wasn't for outside interfernce I would have had half of.... The Swamp.

What do you think about that Messeger? How do you like me now, dawg?

grin.gif
WOW!!!!!

Our hair is nappy cause the universe is in coils, just like our hair which makes for a connection of positive energy that we receive and give to the universe, our life force. Our hair grow upward, not downward like caucasian and others. Our hair does this because it is protein that needs the energy of the universe and our surroundings. Our hair grows upward to receive the rays of the sun and the energies of the moon and stars.
W T F ??

Messenger said:

Dec 29 2006 , 08:51 PM

Our hair is nappy cause the universe is in coils, just like our hair which makes for a connection of positive energy that we receive and give to the universe, our life force. Our hair grow upward, not downward like caucasian and others. Our hair does this because it is protein that needs the energy of the universe and our surroundings. Our hair grows upward to receive the rays of the sun and the energies of the moon and stars.

:devious:

Before you go accusing any poster of being my dual/sock you really need to have concrete evidence on this matter.

jack said:
I am he
As you are he
As you are me
And we
Are all together

And we all know where the rest of that song went. Alas, Geedis' theories here appear to make less sense than the remainder of said lyrics.