BLACKFOOT - THE KINGDOM. The funny book pamphlet.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
13 years ago Blackfoot was IP banned from The Kingdom

He never got over it.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
logoflag.gif

THE KINGDOM

On April 25-26,2021 at the Hampton Inn - Wilmington-University Area from 10am - 6pm I will be selling my old stuff from The Kingdom archives. Come join me an get your copy. I'm going to try and make the Charlotte convention Apri 23-24, 2021.

Comic Book Roadshow
Click Here For Complete Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Not a hummer in sight. Told Leroy all about you.

There are quite a few people selling collections here, but no tables or vendors except for Leroy and crew.

Think "Antique Roadshow" except for comics.

This is why I stay away from you Wilson. You're black trash.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
LOL we were both there, fool.

You however, were not :bigass: Leroy is a good friend of mine and we told him all about you. Too bad you didn't check out what the show was about before you started up with your lies.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Nice work jackDevilMan. I still have copies, want one? Lets finally prove who's lying, Venooker or me? I'll give Kevin P a copy and give you (Steve) two. One you can send to Venooker. Deal? If yoy fail to make this deal, I order you and Kevin P to shout the fuck up.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dude, no one is interested in your lies, or your non existant "comic". Besides, you already said you gave me one, remember?

Liars tell so many lies they eventually trip themselves up.

Threaten me again and watch what happens. We live in the same town.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yeah! I sold 52 out of 200 copies in Charlotte in about 3 hours of parking lot pimpin. At $10.00 a copy, I made $520 bucks. I lost because I was planning on selling them for $19.99.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You"ve been here long enough to use the quote function properly fuckely. Calm down man. Baahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha. You have an opportunity to get a copy of BLACKFOOT'S KINGDOM. Use your socksfriends Steve and Kevin P, your former mods at your failed KINGDOM. or PM me your address.
:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
In Wilmington! I sold 38. At $10.00 a copy, I made $380. A two day total of $900. Nice $$$ for some bullshit I saved from Jack's Kingdom at Venookers expense. Most of those collectors where interested on Steve Bissette shit that went down at the former THE SWAMP. Baahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

jack

jack