The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Last and only warning owned one :bigass:

jack

Levels-of-Depression.png

jack

FINAL RESULT:
Your responses are highly consistent with severe depression.

We are glad you took a first step by taking this screening. Please remember that these results are not a diagnosis. These results are common and help is available.
OUR RECOMMENDATION:

Severe depression isn't something to brush aside. Verify whether or not you need depression therapy by speaking to a licensed professional right away. This is available online through Betterhelp. Over 500,000 people are currently signed up to Betterhelp.

jack

I fucked your momma. First time she came. :D

jack

LOL Multiple Personlities are a thing, as far as Blackfoot is concerned.

Seek help.

jack

FINAL RESULT:

We are glad you took a first step by taking this screening. Please remember that these results are not a diagnosis. These results are common and help is available.
OUR RECOMMENDATION:

Severe depression isn't something to brush aside. Verify whether or not you need depression therapy by speaking to a licensed professional right away. This is available online through Betterhelp. Over 500,000 people are currently signed up to Betterhelp.

jack

FINAL RESULT:

OUR RECOMMENDATION:

jack

There's a profile connected to this test, btw.

jack

I have the perfect medicine for your problem....

jack

FINAL RESULT:

OUR RECOMMENDATION:

jack

bump :bigass:

jack

Funny how easy it is to keep them out of certain threads.

Funny in that very sad way :bigass:

jack

:bigass:

You're welcome!

jack

I think when all is said and done, the mental illness that pours out of Blackfoot's psyche is just disgusting.

It's one thing to post with duals, it's another thing to insist that they are three distinct people. It's not funny. It's sick and twisted.

That's why he's staying on ignore. I refuse to interact with psychotic untreated individuals.

And no, you're not fooling anyone :bigass:

jack

bump.

jack

I think when all is said and done, the mental illness that pours out of Blackfoot's psyche is just disgusting.

It's one thing to post with duals, it's another thing to insist that they are three distinct people. It's not funny. It's sick and twisted.

That's why he's staying on ignore. I refuse to interact with psychotic untreated individuals.

And no, you're not fooling anyone :bigass:

As evidenced in the thread where Coyote draws all three of his stupid persona's out at once, mental illness is a scourge.

Someone seriously needs help :D

You're welcome!

jack

I just find it really funny that a white racist uses a stupid black man that he really hates to try to unsuccesfully troll someone.

Best part is watching all three of Chuckie's personas hop on that dick and ride it reverse cowgirl style.

Hopefully Someone gets to come.