Blackfoot's posting party at Troll-Valhalla...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
To find the supposedly most racist son-of-a-bitch there. I'm not convinced they are. It's about time I(Blackfoot aka: King of the Gutters, The New Jack.®) put this cupcakeer shit to rest.

It'll be a posting party. Friday, June 8 @ 9:00 PM until I get bored. Trolls with accounts at Troll-Valhalla are welcome. St.Lucifer and Jack Venooker, your service are not needed at my party. Both of you suck at the cupcakeer game. Thanks for trying to get at me dawg.

And another thang®, I posted this at Troll-Valhalla:

By: blackfoot:

Neil convince me that you punks would make me y'all house cupcakeer. You bastards are failing. C'mon mothafuckas, convince me that you mean what you say. Make me believe I'm a cupcakeer. Do tha damn thang, man.

This is what Troll-Valhalla came up with:

By:Gurk_MacGuintey

So, you WANT us to call you a lazy fucking moulie? dude! That's just a given!

By: springvalleykid

Typical cupcakeer.. too dumb to even realize his black ass is a cupcakeer. Where do these people come from?

By: JOOHUNTER

Fetch me my whip boy! I'll convince you

^That's just fucking weak. That want cut it.^

Blackfoot aka: King of the Gutters, The New Jack® a house cupcakeer? Either cracka up, or shut tha fuck up?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Go to stormfront.com and have your black ass handed to you.

jack

That was the one song I liked playing in that shitty little band a couple years ago.

jack

Oh, and go fuck yourself, by the way.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
That song sounds sick with a sax quintet.

Cue: the sax alters.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

jack

Yes, and the Person Of Colorfoot knuckledragging troll will fade into onscurity like the rest of them.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Cranky Troll

Shut the fuck up and wipe the watermelon juice off your chin, buck.

^That cupcakeer joke is ignorant.^

That implies that all black people love to eat watermelons. Okay! I do enjoy a tasty watermelon. Please no melon or chicken jokes, They’re older than dirt.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And another thang®

Sarek said:
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

Hey Sarek, Break me(Blackfoot aka: King of the Gutters, The New Jack.®) off your best cupcakeer joke. Show these white boys how it's done. Do tha damn thang, man®?

Cacophony

I hate you.

Cacophony

As much as someone can loathe someone else over the internet, I mean.

MorningPrince

The great SAINTLUCIFER
BLACKFOOT said:
St.Lucifer and Jack Venooker, your service are not needed at my party. Both of you suck at the cupcakeer game. Thanks for trying to get at me dawg.
Here's that cupcakeER BLACKFOOT again, still uttering inanities of no consequence.
Do these morons listen? I don't post at Troll Valhalla. My account was deleted.

Cacophony

STFU, Luci.

Cacophony

You're a fucking bitch too, you know that?

Cacophony

Oh, like I haven't seen that 100 times before.

Get some new shit, faggot.