Blackfoot's posting party at Troll-Valhalla...

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Pickle PWNES that @$$™

steve samurai jack said:
*laughing*

sorry blackie, i want be there. I never post on anything racist.

*tee hee*

But you'll post that you're actually me on another message board?

How very actionable of you ;)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Well see Jeff...they all play whatever's most convenient, because ORIGINALLY as I recall Teh TK Gutters was doomed to be a failure...that everyone here would hate me, etc etc...then when that didnt work out they decided they'd come over and be obnoxious as though that were somehow my responsibility or fault, and then when that didn't work out we've seen it morph to here. Still mostly ridiculous, but thoroughly beaten.

jack

In the end, you are me, Wendy (or Jennifer for that matter) aren't real, and it's all an elaborate troll by me.

See what I mean? I enjoy trolling, but even I don't think I'm that good. They're just fucking hopeless.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Lol jack, you're got them all confused that they troll themselves into knots :D

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
jack said:
In the end, you are me, Wendy (or Jennifer for that matter) aren't real, and it's all an elaborate troll by me.

See what I mean? I enjoy trolling, but even I don't think I'm that good. They're just fucking hopeless.

It's funny to me, the way they repeatedly PWN themselves! :bigass:

jack

BLACKFOOT said:
^I want to fuck you....Bitch.^

I mean, sorta. But not actully in real life. Will there be shit on my.......*urp*, Nevermind.

Dude, you know that's my shit on your dick, so shut the fuck up. You know you like it when Big Jack sticks it up your firm (yet pliant) pooper.

Please don't start talking about your Mom this time before you come, k?

jack

The Dork Lord said:
It's funny to me, the way they repeatedly PWN themselves! :bigass:

Oh no, they aren't pwned... WE are :D Those commie asshats have completely beaten us.

They spent all day (well, one of them did) telling us JUST that little thing yesterday, remember?

:bigass:

jack

So, how was the party, Blackie?

Was it in your mouth again?

Cacophony

BLACKFOOT said:
^I want to fuck you....Bitch.^
[color]

This isn't news to me, should it be?

Cacophony

Again... not news :p

I'd tell him to get in line, but at the moment, the line is cupcakeer-free and I wouldn't want to ruin that!

jack

There's vulgarity, and then there's vulgarity. Like how hypocritical is it of a man rape laughing a woman and thern getting all yuppity about "cupcakeer".

Fuck yez all, hypocrites.

FILTHYRECWHORE

BLACKFOOT said:
To find the supposedly most racist son-of-a-bitch there. I'm not convinced they are. It's about time I(Blackfoot aka: King of the Gutters, The New Jack.®) put this cupcakeer shit to rest.

It'll be a posting party. Friday, June 8 @ 9:00 PM until I get bored. Trolls with accounts at Troll-Valhalla are welcome. St.Lucifer and Jack Venooker, your service are not needed at my party. Both of you suck at the cupcakeer game. Thanks for trying to get at me dawg.

And another thang®, I posted this at Troll-Valhalla:

This is what Troll-Valhalla came up with:

^That's just fucking weak. That want cut it.^

Blackfoot aka: King of the Gutters, The New Jack® a house cupcakeer? Either cracka up, or shut tha fuck up?

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w91/FILTHYRECWHORE/cupcakeERALARM.gif

STUPID FUKIN cupcakeER

Cacophony

BLACKFOOT said:
Liar. What you gone do with this pimpin'?®
Nothing.