Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blindgroping

FederalAgent007

Who the hell do you think you are?? Don't worry about me, I do just fine in DayCare. It doesn't bother me, actually it is better I don't get involved in the main part of the board right now because I am getting ready to make a big move, will be disconnecting my service within a couple of months.

^If not sooner because Everyone has told me my house will sell quickly once it hits the market.

It will...........I am just positioning myself right now.

Sorry I'm late. I have this forum on ignore till I actually click on it from the mail menu.

oops, forgot what I was going to say.

Blindgroping said:
Sorry I'm late. I have this forum on ignore till I actually click on it from the mail menu.

oops, forgot what I was going to say.

This forum is on your IGNORE yet you are here. WTF???? Do refrain from your bullshit. I smell it a mile away. You came here in the hopes of seeing the great SAINTLUCIFER in action.