BLM: Update on George Floyd

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Trump went on rant about ‘the Blacks’ after protests over George Floyd murder

The former president allegedly said that African-Americans didn’t vote for him and that he should have been harder on racial protesters An upcoming book from Wall Street Journal reporter Mike Bender alleges former President Donald Trump blamed his son-in-law for the civil unrest that erupted in the country following the death of George Floyd. The book titled “Frankly, We Did Win This Election: The Inside Story of How Trump Lost,” includes firsthand accounts from some of Trump’s closest advisers, “who spoke to me on the condition of deep background, an agreement that meant I could share their stories without direct attribution,” Bender wrote for Politico. In the book, Bender describes how Trump privately told advisers that he didn’t push back hard enough against protesters in the wake of Floyd’s killing by Minneapolis police in May 2020. “I’ve done all this stuff for the Blacks—it’s always Jared telling me to do this,” Trump said to one confidante. “And they all fucking hate me, and none of them are going to vote for me.”

Click Here For Complete Story

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Opera-Snapshot_2020-06-13_234531_www.reddit.com_.png

The Question

Eternal
... includes firsthand accounts from some of Trump’s closest advisers, “who spoke to me on the condition of deep background, an agreement that meant I could share their stories without direct attribution,”

I have dozens of firsthand accounts from "close sources" who spoke to me "on the condition of deep background" who say that Mike Bender fuckstarts his grandmother every Saturday morning. Honor bright, dozens of 'em. First hand. Deep background. Totally not made up, noooo, I wouldn't present unfalsifiable anecdotes just to cash in on a media trend of hating a guy, not me. Ginning up fake accounts for a practically guaranteed spot on the NYT bestseller list, a spate of interviews on network news, and an assload of cash? And all I have to do for all that treasure is make up an anthology of unprovable stories about a guy half the country has been brainwashed to clamor for unprovable stories about already?

The Question

Eternal

What's really sad is, there are people who know all that and still go with the Dindu Nuffin. And I'm starting to think they really believe that. They really have no idea that there's anything wrong with any of the stuff on that list, is the scary thing.

It's not "Black Lives Matter" -- it's "Repeat Violent Offenders' Lives Of Crime Matter, And Their Victims Both Actual And Potential Fucking Don't."

That's why they're pissed off when people say All Lives Matter. It isn't about innocent lives. It isn't even about innocent black lives, which is why they got fuck-all to say about black on black crime. They only care about violent black criminals' lives. Period.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Former Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin denied new trial hours before sentencing in murder of George Floyd

A Minnesota judge Friday rejected a request for a new trial for former Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin in the killing of George Floyd. The denial came just hours before the judge is due to sentence Chauvin for the murder of Floyd, a black man whose videotaped brutal i May 2020 sparked demands for reform of U.S. police departments. Hennepin County Judge Peter Cahill, in an order, wrote that Chauvin’s lawyer Eric Nelson had failed to show that Cahill committed errors that deprived Chauvin of a fair trial or that prosecutors engaged in misconduct. Cahill also rejected a request by the defense for a hearing on possible misconduct by jurors, saying Chauvin’s lawyer failed to establish that a juror gave false testimony during jury selection. Chauvin’s lawyer is asking the judge to sentence the 45-year-old white ex-police officer to probation, with time served in jail since last year.

jack

1unkgbk38ba51.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I get it. I see why y'all are posting the photo shopped pictures of George Floyd. Its obvious that Floyd has a long criminal and drug back ground. That whole process took about 15 minutes after he was murdered by the four Minneapolis cops who were charged with killing Floyd. Instantly making Floyd a danger to society Really! Did George Floyd really deserve to die that night? Don't get me wrong. When I first saw the vedio, I was like...What tha fuck did this cupcakeer do? When I saw the Rodney King vedio, I was like... Why don't his black ass stay down? Shit! In 2004, I almost became a victim like Trayvon Martin. Twice, I had a run in with police driving my HUMMER H2. I didn't post this thread to make it racist, y'all did.

jack

Shut up you dumb black asshole. No one cares about a dead crackhead black criminal but you, ho breath. Even your BLM masters used this lie to fundraise off his stupid black ass.

Stick to spam, because you're intelligence level doesn't help you communicate cogently. (look it up dumb black bastard)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
29minn-complaint-chauvin-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

Derek Chauvin is sentenced to 22 and a half years for murder of George Floyd.

The killing of George Floyd on a Minneapolis corner led to nationwide protests, a reckoning over racial injustice touching on virtually every aspect of American life and, on Friday, a substantial prison sentence — 22 and a half years — for the former police officer, Derek Chauvin, who ignored Mr. Floyd’s desperate cries for help and pressed his knee into Mr. Floyd’s neck for what seemed an eternity. The sentence was less than the 30 years prosecutors had sought, but far more than the penalty that lawyers for Mr. Chauvin, 45, had requested: probation and the time he has already spent behind bars. The sentence means the earliest Mr. Chauvin could be eligible for release on parole, experts said, would be in 2035 or 2036, when he is close to 60 years old. In delivering Mr. Chauvin’s sentence on Friday, Judge Peter A. Cahill referred to the “particular cruelty” of the crime, which was captured in a widely shared cellphone video, as Mr. Chauvin held Mr. Floyd down for more than nine minutes in May 2020. Mr. Floyd could be heard crying out more than 20 times that he could not breathe. Shortly after reading the sentence from the bench, Judge Cahill issued a 22-page memorandum about his decision, writing, “Part of the mission of the Minneapolis Police Department is to give citizens ‘voice and respect.’” But Mr. Chauvin, the judge wrote, had instead “treated Mr. Floyd without respect and denied him the dignity owed to all human beings and which he certainly would have extended to a friend or neighbor.”

jack

lrfz9dnde4h41.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Shut up you dumb black asshole. No one cares about a dead crackhead black criminal but you, ho breath. Even your BLM masters used this lie to fundraise off his stupid black ass.

Stick to spam, because you're intelligence level doesn't help you communicate cogently. (look it up dumb black bastard)

:bigass: Didn't you support BLACK LIVES MATTER on FaceBook until Starship Coyote busted you out here at TrollKingdom?

jack

Nope, and you fell for that troll like you believed every other lie he told. You'll notice he doesn't post here at all any more.

BLM is just like you. Ignorant and criminal.

Fucking dumb black bastard :bigass:

Last edited:

jack

b6140839cc34a2b51c33951549f16bdb.jpeg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:bigass: Didn't you support BLACK LIVES MATTER on FaceBook until Starship Coyote busted you out here at TrollKingdom?

Nope, and you fell for that troll like you believed every other lie he told. You'll notice he doesn't post here at all any more.

Fucking dumb black bastard :bigass:

Guess Which Asshole...
... sits up on this forum and talks about how bad cupcakeers are, but if you go to his FB page, he's got a BLM emblem with his own picture in the middle?

Won't call names, because the little shit always goes and whines to the admins when someone does that, so you're free to speculate.

Baahahahahahahahahahahaha. What troll? I just call'em like I seem'em Dawg!

jack

With one finger in your mouth and one in your asshole?

Guess it's time to switch you dumb black bastard. :bigass:

Last edited:

jack

23ed030d8215a2cd395f172ddd4c208e.jpeg

jack

6098ee48eaf54.jpeg