Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blowing she-males on park benches for kicks

Interesting..............not the shemales...........what is going on next door. This house as been vacant since Bling moved. They have done a few repairs, changed out the carpet, sodded the front yard then plopped a For Rent sign out front. A few people have looked at it but what is interesting is what has happened this afternoon. Two girls are looking at it, but what is really interesting is there is a home inspector who has spent several hours going over the house then filling out the appropriate forms. Maybe they are going to buy it instead of lease, but it is a rental home. What is more interesting is the "realtor" who handles property management.
Mercedes Jeep/SUV..........haven't seen one like it. Black with dual exhaust pipes coming out in front of back tires. Most TX vehicles have plates on front and back but this one only has them on back. GOT KSO.
It is an obvious vehicle which is why the 9 boys walking down the street crossed over and were checking it out. I laughed when I saw them do it..........nothing goes unnoticed by a bunch of brothers.........young or old. Especially bling vehicles.

Atmos was out yesterday doing a FULL inspection. I axed the guy if carbon monoxide leaks were common in homes around Austin. He looked at me real funny and said it was quite RARE.

They are my gas company.

I told them they might want to contact Mike Davis over in the Oak Hill area since it is COMMON over there.

Or maybe Mike is just common.

Maybe Mike is a cross dresser who is a fake-dyke
who could suck a golf ball through a garden hose
and who has a fair size schlong of his own to squirt.

^^doubtful except the part about him sucking.

Hi! I am Gladys Kravitz. I only use the Rov_is_a_Fag name because.........Rov is a fag. That could be who Mike sucks.

^dick would be my guess.

OH YEAH..........this is interesting!! I wrote down the inspectors name and number on the side of his truck cause this guy was thorough!! He just got through taking them around the outside of the house showing them where the gas line goes into the house, he took off the cover where the cable/phone hook-up is, the electric box, where the water line runs in!! I love to observe human behaviour.........you can learn a lot. Then the realtor and two girls come out, talk a little and she hugs one of the girls before she jumps in her Mercedes Jeep/SUV............I would say it is an older one except the outside mirrors have the lights/illuminator things on the bottom. Kind of like the new Cadillac Escalade SUVs show your turn signals on the outside mirrors. Keep in mind there is a big LEASE sign out there.............Inspectors are usually reserved when a house is for sale and it is rare to find someone as thorough as this guy was.

Shit..........I haven't turned on my unit since December. Don't plan on it until I can get my system cleaned out.......they have a service that will do that but no telling how much that will cost. In the meantime I have all my ceiling fans on. I'm glad I brought the extra floor fans with me from TN.

I hope the girls move in cause it will be nice to have some white people in my neighborhood, especially white girls who are young and will probably have parties and stuff!!!!
Not that the neighbors on the other side don't...........I just moved in on the tail-end of their parties but I am hoping they start up again now that it is nice!!

Lawrence Connor said:
Hi Gladys! :)

well what does Mike suck?
I mean does he suck dick or pussy?

ok lawrence..........I was a little distracted spying on the people in the hood when I answered your question. OK>........Mike is not a fag, but there is no telling what has been in his mouth. *shudders*.........the guy is a dirtbag and if I ever crossed paths with him again..........which is very doubtful.........I would push him out of his chair.

Then I would slap him.