Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BOB!!!!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU CHANGED PHONE NUMBERS????? I COULD HAVE GIVEN SOMEONE SOME COMPROMISING INFORMATION OR SOMETHING JUST NOW.

TURD.

*SCOWLS*

*FROWNS*

MR VICE-PRESIDENT

You are the FBI??? I thought you were IRS or Secret Service. So you are the Vice-President of the FBI now? I just found out...............Congratulations!! I can't think of a better one.

FBI parte due said:
You make so much more sense drunk.

I haven't been drunk in years. I haven't even had enough money to buy food much less something to drink.

I got paid today!!!!! I'M RICH!!! IT WAS BETTER THAN I THOUGHT!! I EVEN GOT RECOGNITION IN A COMPANY NEWSLETTER FOR BEING THE FIRST PERSON WHO GOT A BLING-BLING IN OUR STORE!!!

I have been one of the top producers so far and this is my first retail experience. It is fun!!! I would be an even bigger producer if a couple of people would ring up my customers I work under my name!!!! Mar is going to see to it that the monkey bidness stops and everyone becomes more responsible for their actions or lack thereof!! I love her!! I will do anything for her because she treats me with respect and dignity.

This is a great company I work for...........since it is a new store they have a few things to work out and I have no doubt they will because a Jew runs the whole operation. Mar is going to get the word up to the top so that everyone stays honest and we make the store a huge success. It is a team effort on our part.

I met the head of security tonight, he was very nice. They keep us informed about all events on the premises, how to reach them, what to do if we need them. Since my family used to be in that bidness I am glad to know the building has top-notch security in place. He axed me my name, I told him.........then I axed....."Where are you located??"........he said the best thing to do is call if I need him and I said........"what if I just want to run to your office because I don't have access to a phone??" he axed me what time I get off, he will come to get me and show me where they are if I need them and he gave me his cell number. I feel a lot better now.

Bob!!!!!! Anyway............now I see the connection to my favorite girl from back East. Jeez.........is she your girlfriend?? cause I was trying to fix her up with you. I bet you guys are laughing only I don't think she thinks this whole thing is so funny. You know how I knew about her?? from the GIT GO??? her accent. It was the same "flava" as yours.

I'm good like that. She is a looker!! No doubt about it...........got that JayLo butt and everything!!

YOu let her walk into that Bob...........you didn't tell her what a troll I am either. If I were her I would kick your ass cause she was sharp enough to figger it out pretty damn fast. Make no mistake about it.

For all of you guys out there in cyberspace..............your little pee-pee's would get rock hard if you had seen her!!! She is like a young Audrey Hepburn or movie star or something. She has a figure like you wouldn't believe!!!

Rodney almost got smacked down for trying to hit on her but instead she read him the riot act which was OK except someone came behind her and did the same which then made Rodney think they were hating on him. I just told him to shake it off............I'm with you 6'4, 275lb black guy who probably has a lot of thug friends I wouldn't want to piss off. NOPE.......not me, I would rather have him as an ally.

FBI parte due said:
A man, a plan, a butt tub: anal Panama.
A man I have trusted from the very beginning. While all these other clowns were fucking with me, trying to control my life, weaving their deception and being criminals in general..............I trolled them. I fed EVERYTHING to DarthSikle and let him finish the troll.

Who the hell were they to think they were in any position to negotiate anything for me?? I didn't trust them for good reason. DarthSikle has been the only person who has looked out for my best interest the last three years and the ONLY person I trusted enough to know he would pull off the ultimate troll.

I always go with my instincts.

I have told you people this for the last three years. I have warned you not to cross him, to jump over to his side.
To the people who listened...........you are smart
To the people who didn't..............$$$$$$$........you are not so smart.

Troll that Suckers.

You people have never paid attention as both of us have walked you through the ultimate troll experience. He has posted several times on this very board how much he respected my trolls............no matter how unorthodox they were. He knew when I was serious, he knew when I was having fun, he knew when I was doing some hardcore trolling.