Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bogner Bares His Soul to Stripper?

Tyrant

I'm an asshole Lil, you know that.

It's all down to the very human trait of projecting the transgressions done to us in the past to people we know in the present. If it looks like that same monster if we see it from the corner of our eye, then we just shoot first and ask questions later. I get that so often I don't know how to handle meeting genuine good people; they all seem good at the beginning.

Hey, I just say what's on my mind, and people aren't prepared for that, but I'm so resentful about the way my own life has turned out that I have little sympathy for the pain of others. If I had to sit there and take it, why shouldn't they? My problem? Yeah, maybe... too late to change.

I've become quite fond of you these past weeks, and I'm glad to discover that you won't allow me to categorize you. You just keep proving to me that you're different and better than the average people I meet. It's sometimes painful like it was today, but it's a good thing and it's worth it in the end, you'll see.

We're so much alike it's scary.

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=722613&postcount=119

:gagh:

LOL!

Whoever the DUMBFUCK is said:
but I'm so resentful about the way my own life has turned out

OH BOO FUCKING HOO!

sad0049.gif

Every fucking dweeb on the planet has "had a hard life." Bull fucking shit you whiney-ass cocksucker.

This pic is for you:

http://www.couplesxxxreview.com/cryb.bmp

Jimmy Bogner AKA Geedis (Real geedis at commie).

He regged here to stalk Jack. It was around this time that his mother got a call from Daniel Hellman (More info at Trollinomicon).

He was basically a dick. I was friendly with a couple of the strippers so they forwarded these PMs he sent them.

Ha!

Hey Panda, be sure to post it at Commie.

The Harlot said:
I'm doing great!

How's it going for you? Who is getting the smack-down from you today? :)

Lets see, Lenny and Squiggy are on the menu today. French cuisine.

It's a Frog's Leg Special :bigass: