Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BORING

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Many people are right. This board has become rather boring. Naturally that would be thanks to my being banned from it. I find the timing suspicious. From the moment I was banned here at TROLL KINGDOM up to this very moment things have changed. It has become too quiet - to the point of utter boredom. You all miss the great SAINTLUCIFER. I can tell. Keep the ban going. I am enjoying it. *ROTFLMAO*

Damn

View Post Today, 07:46 PM
Remove user from ignore listSaintLucifer
This message is hidden because SaintLucifer is on your ignore list.

Gagh said:
Damn

View Post Today, 07:46 PM
Remove user from ignore listSaintLucifer
This message is hidden because SaintLucifer is on your ignore list.

This idiot posts the fact he cannot see my posts because he has me on ignore IN A THREAD I CREATED? Who does this dumbass think he is? MESSENGER? Fuck. Of COURSE you read my post you dumb fuck. Why are you even in my thread? I own you as much as I own MESSENGER, SAREK, FBI007, LILITH, THE QUESTION, CRANKY BASTARD and YOU. All of the aforementioned people keep showing up in MY FORUM to post in MY FORUM in response to posts in MY FORUM. That's right bitches. Kneel before me but please wet your lips this time. I ahbor the horrid feel of chapped lips around my cock.

SaintLucifer said:
I own you as much as I own MESSENGER, SAREK, FBI007, LILITH, THE QUESTION, CRANKY BASTARD and YOU.
Although this sentence is grammatically incorrect, he's about right in his statement, since 0 = 0.