BORKED

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Listen up. If you use IE embedding the Youtube code directly will work as long as you're using IE. But for sane people who use Firefox or other browsers you will get the BORKED message.

To totally avoid this in any browser this is how you post your Youtube videos:

q6yu5wmbzismz5lepn.png

All you have to do is take this part of the URL of your chosen video and copy and paste it in to your Youtube tags in your post. Just select everything AFTER the equals "=" sign. That's it. Your video will now play in all browsers you SPANNERS.

That's what I've been doing all along (BUT I'M COOL.) Remember when Hambil changed things and we all got upset that one time?

Today? I was cleaning and rearranging my grandma's bedroom. Her sister is coming down, POSSIBLY FOREVER, tomorrow. I will have two little old ladies to clean up after now. I may not survive.

Curious how did you manage to post in this thread and then proceed to go to the "what are you listening" thread straight after this and do the complete opposite of what is said in this thread and BORK your video? Truly remarkable! :D

;)

I mentioned this to everyone before, but THEY ALL LAUGHED at me LAUGHED like the silly ifshes they are AND LOOK WHERE WE ARE NOW bernie madoff up above me GETTING READY TO SCREW US OVER AGAIN ,WITH THE HELP ESPECIAL OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION. LOOK OUT LIEBERALS YOUR TERM IS OVER WE'RE COMING TO CAP UOR ASS! 420 SMOKE AL JAZEERA EVERY DAY............................. MENtalist!

I thought BORKED just meant that the server was busy...I've had BORKED vids come back a few minutes later. They are rarely permanent BORKEDs in my Eggsverse.

Back