Born in Blasphemy

LeaderofthePack

It was a night filled with rain and thunder, as a distorted, humped figure came half walking, half crawling through the darksome woods. Little grunts of pain issued from her toothy maw, as she approached the den she had scratched out for her young. For on this stormy night, a horror of blasphemous proportions was to be born.
Crawling into the clamy depths of the simple hole carved into the muddy hill, she felt the damnable contractions strike her body like a coiled serpent. The pain radiated from her pubic area on up, filling her with molten agony. Only months before, she had bene a waitress, before her transformation by a coven of satanic mages.
They had abducted her from the roadside diner, taking her to their cold and hidden lair, to practice thier Black Arts on. Using the desecrated lingam stone they had penetrated her virgin womb, thus impregnating her with a demon spawn.For months they had kept her shackled and imprisoned, awaiting the hellspawn's birth. Only tonight, when they had released her from her bonds, had she made her way into the dark woods, through driving rain and thundering lightning.
Now, like it or not, the hellchild would be born, a blasphemy which the very gods protested in their atmospherical assaults.
The contractions hit, and now she felt as if claws were rending her flesh. Blood poured from her womb, as the demonic monstrosity clawed its way down the birth canal, tunneling through flesh and cartilage, to free it's self from the watery tomb that imprisoned it' newborn life.
Finally, the beast tore its way through and began to devour it's nopw dying hosts flesh. Rending her bosom, it devoured mounds of flesh as it was hungered from the effort of being born. In a couple hours, he left his mother's picked bones to the vultures, and loped across the countryside, looking to kill, ravage and destroy all that lay in it's misbeggotten path. Behold, the birth of the Werewolf.

The Question

Eternal
Just curious -- how much realism are you aiming for with this? (Leaving alone that it's got werewolves, of course.)

The Question

Eternal
Well, I'm willing to allow for the possibility that LotP is aiming for something a stone's throw from the normal parameters of the werewolf, I'm just wondering how far a stone's throw he (or she) intends it to be. I don't know much about wolves, but I'm not sure they burrow in the mud to give birth, or that even a newborn werewolf would cannibalize its mother even just after its born, let alone as it's being born. Whether it's a human that assumes wolf form or a wolf that assumes human form (which would be new and kinda cool) it still ought to have the traits of either wolf, human or a mixture of both -- and I've never heard of wolves that feed on each other.