Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boxing star Ryan Garcia apologizes for use of racial slurs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Boxing star Ryan Garcia apologizes for use of racial slurs​

Boxing star Ryan Garcia apologized Friday for his use of racial slurs against Black people and disparaging comments he made about Muslims during a recent livestream on social media. "I take all responsibility for my words," Garcia wtote as part of a series of post on X. "Sorry everyone that I offended." Garcia went on to say that he is "misunderstood," is struggling with substance abuse and is "going to rehab." Garcia is currently serving a one-year suspension from the New York State Athletic Commission after testing positive for the performance-enhancing drug ostarine. That suspension is retroactive to Garcia's April 20 decision victory over Devin Haney, which has since been overturned to a no-contest. The 25-year old Garcia also was arrested in June on felony vandalism charges stemming from an incident at a hotel in Beverly Hills, California, that accused him of causing an estimated $15,000 in damage.

Click Here For Full Story