...BREAKING!....Hambil lays down the law: RE. Messenger....

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
That's called pwnage.

Cranky Bastard

They banned my registration. I never got to see the place from the inside.

ME!

As if I'm anything to be scared of. They are so pwned it is a health hazard to anyone viewing. You can die from laughing, you know.

Tyrant

CoyoteUgly said:
That's called pwnage.
Not QUITE. Observe. Next post in the thread.

Tyrant

Crud... Lemma see..

Try now.

Cranky Bastard

24.gif

He forgot his password.

Tyrant

No, you don't understand... nm.

Tyrant

Well that's some vigilance. I hope he'll notice the link to my photobucket account before he reads about it here.

It's like that guy that tries to get next to the President, just to brag he did it. On to level 2!

172923.jpeg

Tyrant

I see we have a few guests browsing. It's fun that we can poke at them there and they can't stop by to say hi. They are hard-core Shattered Corpsers, who have taken the vow of abstinence from TK after licking out each others' assholes (Knights Templar, fact or fiction?) and can do nothing but watch.

Disrupting it isn't my goal, but not giving a bop on the nose, tit for tat with the ones they give me, seems a bit... unfair.

I've been thinking about a proposal: I will leave SC alone completely if they censor all discussion about me.

Riches to any man who delivers this message (Ass-licking part optional).

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Hambil said:
It would do everyone well to remember this is not TK. I've deleted the offending posts in this thread, and will be paying closer attention to the board from now on. Cait and I have agreed it's time to clean up a little. This is a general warning. Continue to be annoying and you will lose arcade access. After that, you'll get banned.
That's pretty much an open invitation to TK.

Panda

I didn't see any posts that were 'offending'. Hambil even deleted one of his own posts. Does that mean he'll bar himself from arcade access....?

Tyrant

I saved a page right after I posted ORLY cat, but nothing after.

Tyrant

I've deleted the offending posts in this thread, and will be paying closer attention to the board from now on.
Shouldn't he be in rehab or something?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
It would do everyone well to remember this is not TK. I've deleted the offending posts in this thread, and will be paying closer attention to the board from now on. Cait and I have agreed it's time to clean up a little. This is a general warning. Continue to be annoying and you will lose arcade access. After that, you'll get banned.

Oh God, he didn't post that did he?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Egads, Hambil has removed my arcade access over there... the bastardly dastard.

Tyrant