...BREAKING...Morrighan enters the fray.......

VKD

Banned
Cait, is this the kind of board you want this to be? It started out really nice. People respected each other, and were polite even when they disagreed. It has gradually changed, and in the process we've lost some of the posters who liked the pleasant atmosphere. If I weren't addicted to the arcade, you'd have lost me by now, too. If it continues this way, Hambil will not be able to stay around - he has to watch his blood pressure. These trolls know exactly how to push his buttons, and as you can see in this thread (and others), they delight in doing it over and over again. I have to give them credit; they've slowly pushed the level of rudeness higher and higher until we were tolerating behavior that we never would have let slide when this place began. So, take a good look at what Shattered Corpse has become. Is this what you want?

http://www.shatteredcorpse.com/forum/index.php?topic=693.15

Cranky Bastard

Yep, just ban everyone but Hambil and then there will be no more stress.....

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How fucking sweet is that?

Tyrant

What I really want to know is whether this is what you envisioned for Shattered Corpse? I've seen it slowly changing from what it was when it began, and I'm trying to figure out if I misunderstood what kind of board you wanted to create.
Oh here come the metaphysics. Hasn't 99% of it been restricted to their QSF?

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Colonel Kira's Left Tit said:
Pardon me, but if this idiot is having serious heart/blood pressure/whatever issues, it might be wise to lay off reading the irritating posts and enforcing perceived policy and just stick to technical issues...or avoid the board altogether. Just a thought. I'll refrain from the obvious "internet isn't real life" commentary this time.

If it's too much for Hambil the answer is find a new Tech Admin not ban everyone around the poor fragile flower.

Champers.gif

Here's to your health, Hambil!