BREAKING NEWS.....Caitriona turns down jack's request...

VKD

Banned
What in heaven makes you think that if I won't allow that nutcase to post here, I'd let him into the arcade? I'm curious, was this a real question or just something to breath some life into the faux TK/SC feud?

Anyway....

I'm not sure how that could even be accomplished, but now I am curious to see if it can be done. So, I'll check it out. Just don't hold your breath about Jack being given access. Truth is, I'm not highly motivated to do Jack any favors?

http://www.shatteredcorpse.com/forum/index.php?topic=584.0

plus she admits:

You know the SL, where I enjoy tequila shots as I throw a dart to pick which of the registrants I'll approve in my own power crazed way

http://www.shatteredcorpse.com/forum/index.php?topic=586.0

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
OMG!!! VKD beat Jerry Fletcher on this exclusive.

Jerry, my man, you are slipping!!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I PWN SC :bigass:

jack

DarthSikle is my mentor

jack

I told everyone to use duct tape before intercourse with the Hampster.

VKD

Banned
Blindgroping:

Well, since Jack is known cheat,
And that this board was not created around the arcade. Hambil just did a great job in creating the arcade.

So, If a person cannot contribute to the baord, then they get no "bonus" on arcade access.

jack = NO.

VKD

Banned
Caitriona:

jack isn't someone to be terrified of, he's merely a grown man who can't exert any self control, so he's kept on a very short leash.

Oh and he's a nutcase. :)

:lol:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
jack isn't someone to be terrified of, he's merely a grown man who can't exert any self control, so he's kept on a very short leash.

Oh, that's good. My opinion of Cait just went up a notch.

jack

:bigass: you're trolled too muttley. Between the Realdoll and you thinking I was Jewish....

:::laughing:::

jack

Thanks Valerie. And with that, another Notch goes on the belt. See, I become the center of attention on boards I've never even posted at, but state my intention to

I like Cait's choice of words.... "terrified".

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Maybe if you offered to sell her some bagels wholesale, she might change her mind.

jack

I registered under "jack" it's just never been approved.

VKD said:
Caitriona:

:laugh: :razz:

jack

D00d it's so sweet how you keep your hatred for me all bottled up like that. Who needs to wish a bleeding, ulcerated , metastasizing stomach tumor on you?

You've a handle on that one on your own :D