Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking news: Jillian is STILL hopelessly and insanely clueless!

I got, what appeared to be a bill at first, from my church then realized it was an accounting of the $25 I had given to the church in the last three months, the amount and check number, date, ect. They also enclosed a little flyer letting me know how I could contribute online. After reviewing the statement I thought to myself...........where are they going with this whole thing???? cause the statement didn't include the $2 in cash I gave one Sunday!! yeah..........take that! In case you guys haven't noticed (the report I sent you)..........life ain't been a bed of roses for me financially. Another thing............I am contributing to the goodness of mankind in ways you cannot put a dollar sign on.

How's about you guys come clean about what you know, quit playing the mindfuck games, quit lying about the IP numbers then you might find your cup runneth over.

bigfrown.gif

I don't play the game the way you do in case you guys haven't figgered it out by now.