...BREAKING...SHATTERED CORPSE BECOMES A DEMOCRACY!!!.....

Tyrant

Yeah, that makes sense. What happens when the TKers who have regged there choose to vote to let me or Jack in?

Did they think of that? What happens when TKers outnumber them?

Tsk tsk tsk.

Cranky Bastard

Then the true dictatorship takes over and shows everyone that their opinion doesn't matter when it conflicts with the management.

Seen it happen before.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yep. Like here, till the whiny crybabies went off and sulked LOUDLY

Tyrant

I wonder if Ogami has regged there yet.

VKD

Banned
Imperium:

You can let the thief in, but a resounding no goes to Jack and Messenger.

:shock:

Tyrant

He's not trolled at all.

Tyrant

I said I would ask with *some* of the registrations, and I will. I also said the vote would NOT be binding on me, but that I wanted your opinions. Since I have no confusion regarding Jack and Messenger, I don't need any help in making the decision. But again, thank you for offering.
Then why ask in the first place? God, what a terrible administrator.

Cranky Bastard

I said I would ask with *some* of the registrations, and I will. I also said the vote would NOT be binding on me, but that I wanted your opinions. Since I have no confusion regarding Jack and Messenger, I don't need any help in making the decision. But again, thank you for offering.

Just like I said.

A_Real_Prick666

If you screw with any of Catalonni's little inner circle-jerk of butt sniffing minions, you'll find yourself out anyways. No vote required.

A_Real_Prick666

If you screw with any of Catalonni's little inner circle-jerk of butt sniffing minions, you'll find yourself out anyways. No vote required.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
dancehorror.jpg

Cranky Bastard

No, it's about who's tongue feels better on the ass-rim.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Democracy...lol. SC's a democracy in the same way Saddam's Iraq was a democracy. :lol:

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Tamar_Garish said:
Democracy...lol. SC's a democracy in the same way Saddam's Iraq was a democracy. :lol:
I think the better example would be ExIsle where the staff often boasted about how much they valued member input but when it came to actual issues there was a do as we say and no further discussion attitude.

Considering the membership base and who's in charge I'm not surprised they took this route. However I doubt they'd be able to mask how little they feel the membership's input actually matters.