Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brutal Truth

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
The truth can be so brutal and hard to accept. Lately my sex games have involved truths. Brutal, degrading truths that are as uncomplimentary to my partner as they are to me. How would you like to say something true to whomever you're fucking; during the act? Even if it weren't very nice? No examples to share for this one.

Sometimes instead we steer in the direction of fantasies and the occasional outright lie. I personally prefer to angle the truth in the direction of the fantasy but sometimes I'm too busy/drunk to really bother and instead just go along with the lie. I excuse/justify it by thinking "it's all semantics, really"

Example: "I bet you've sucked a lot of cocks." Nope. I have however spent an awful lot of time with my mouth full of penis (never more than one at a time). I have given this some thought and I believe I have spent over 100 hours with penis in my mouth. Really. But the number of different ones? Fewer than ten. So I would prefer to portray my whorishness as having spent a lot of time with cock in my mouth, but lately I've been lazy and instead of stating that I've spent a lot of time sucking dick and liking it, I have capitulated and repeated that I've sucked a lot of dick and I can't get enough.

But I'd rather steer more towards the truth. Giving in to lies has hurt me more often than helped me.