Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BTW, TK fuckfaces, I'm no dual

^Prison file, oh Sarek, that's very laughable, you

goddamned piece of shit. Prison file, come on, at least I'm not on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted List, or some other bullshit. BTW, did you pay that little boy his hush money?

^Ultros, don't let me interrupt your deviant pleasure

Keep on rubbing that clit between your legs and things will be fine. They really will. Trust me.

seventy7shadows said:
But if it gets your thighs nice and steamy, keep on thinking that.

By the way you fucking dipshit, no one cares! Now get your mouth back around my cock bitch!

^And I suppose everyone cares about you, Saint Anger?

I would wager (if I was a betting man) that nobody on this forum gives two shits about your sorry ass. You're a one-trick pony, at best, and somehow you've managed to hide that from most people. That's a feat in itself. However, it doesn't work with me.

^I don't know what is more amazing...........Heroic Foo being in this thread or Lucy wanting his cock back in her mouth??

Sarek said:
Yes you are. It's written in your TK prison file.

So what you are saying is there were prisoners on this website posting from prison??? Thats just great.