Buffy/Angel Fuck Redux Poll

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Wait, is it which would I most like to fuck or just select all the ones I'd fuck? Because in the first case it would be Dawn, in the second it would be like ten of them...

Seph

* * Filthy European * *
Staff member
dawn and fred taking the lead

who the fcuk is fred?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
dawn and fred taking the lead

who the fcuk is fred?

6130859_442e36dc5f.jpg

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
After some studies I've come to the conclusion that Buffy's highpoint of hotness war Earshot in season 3, and that it's just downhill after that...

CaptainWacky

Given that all the straight males are just going to vote for all or most of the girls (except Menty who'd apparently only fuck Buffy), this poll is kind of pointless (THOUGH I APPRECIATE THE EFFORT, DUAL.)

What would be better would be for everyone to give their top ten Buffy girls ranked in order of hotness and then I'll give ten points for first, nine for second and so on and add the points up to come up with the ultimate definitive Buffy girl list.

But nobody would be interested in that kind of thing except me...

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Given that all the straight males are just going to vote for all or most of the girls (except Menty who'd apparently only fuck Buffy), this poll is kind of pointless (THOUGH I APPRECIATE THE EFFORT, DUAL.)

What would be better would be for everyone to give their top ten Buffy girls ranked in order of hotness and then I'll give ten points for first, nine for second and so on and add the points up to come up with the ultimate definitive Buffy girl list.

But nobody would be interested in that kind of thing except me...

You're wrong!

1. Faith
2. Fred
3. Gwen
4. Eve
5. Illyria
6. Anya
7. Willow
8. Buffy
9. Cordelia
10. Tara

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
It is literally Dawn.

You are 100% factually wrong if you answer anything other than "Dawn".

It's Dawn.

It's not a matter of opinion.

It's Dawn.

CaptainWacky

If everyone filled in a top ten I'd probably print them all out and sleep with them. MAYBE IN A SEPERATE THREAD TO GET IT PROPERLY ORGANISED. Maybe even just a top five to not scare sane people. Also Fred and Illyria would only count as one in my version.

(It is Dawn, yes.)

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Cordelia. Especially after she left Angel to go work on Charmed as a Demon seer. Hot HOT HAWT!

charisma-carpenter-single-01.jpg

CaptainWacky

It's funny how no one's voted for a man.