Bug reports

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Used the "mark all forums read" command from the drop down menu ("quick links") on the main index page.
It's only a minor bug that doesn't affect the board's performance, so there's no hurry.
I checked my cookie and firewall settings. The prob is not on the user side. I suspect a missing bracket or line break or a slight typo in one of the files. As I am not familiar with the software you use here, I am unable to point out in which file exactly the problem is hiding. Hope you enjoy Still Hunting.

Tally Ho!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Get a fucking life, Ilsa.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Used the "mark all forums read" command from the drop down menu ("quick links") on the main index page.
It's only a minor bug that doesn't affect the board's performance, so there's no hurry.
I checked my cookie and firewall settings. The prob is not on the user side. I suspect a missing bracket or line break or a slight typo in one of the files. As I am not familiar with the software you use here, I am unable to point out in which file exactly the problem is hiding. Hope you enjoy Still Hunting.

Tally Ho!

I get that too.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This must be a vB code glitch -- another vB board where I post developed this same problem earlier this year, and still hasn't figured out how to fix it.

It drives me nuts on that board since I use the Mark All Forums Read link there all the time, but I don't use it that often here. I clear things out more in individual forums rather than a clean wipe.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I THINK THIS MAY ACTUALLY BE THE END OF THE WESTERN WORLD AS WE KNOW IT. IF ONLY BIN LADEN COULD HAVE SEEN HIS ULTIMATE TRIUMPH COMING FROM SOME POSSIBLY INCORRECT CODING ON A BACKWATER VBULLETIN BOARD, HE MAY HAVE BEEN A BIT MORE OF A PLEASANT CHAP.

I HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU IN THE AFTERFLIFE. IT'S BEEN A BLAST. SO LONG, AND THANKS FOR AL THE FISH.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Gagh, I'm sorry, but you will have to return Al, the fish. Being an emancipated fish, he technically wasn't anyone's to give. Thanks for understanding.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
let's hope Gagh won't read his poetry to Al..

Is there a backup of the previous board software version? I could compare it line by line with the current one and maybe trace that bug.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That would get you out of the cellar at least, Ilsa.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
let's hope Gagh won't read his poetry to Al..

Is there a backup of the previous board software version? I could compare it line by line with the current one and maybe trace that bug.

Yes, I have a backup of the previous board software right at the bottom of my Bottomless Pot of Interesting Things. I'll see if I can find it.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
that'd be cool. The bug must be in "forumdisplay.php" or any file this one links to.
In Thursday I'd have time to run through the code (public holiday over here).

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
OK. That sounds exciting. Skype me. I can't remember my number, but I'm sure you'll think of the right one.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Y'all are making me laugh.

Thanks.