Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cait is a god damned liar bulldyke!

Super Crazy

She said I would be unbanned yesterday! I know My lawyer told me not to come back in here, but fuck this now I am really suing you cocksuckers in this order for denying me of my human rights:

Cait
Messenger

Mentalist

Blingdrop

Hambil and his faggot lover Jack ( how did the anal reconstrucion go buddy? I know this because we work in the same office.)

Jillian Bacardi

Romie SG

Ssgt assplug

I would sue Lilith but she needs to save up her money to get the rest of the sex change operation.

Unban me or I shall release the dogs of, just like in that led zepplin song!​

Even if Cait is all those things, I still love her.

I'm a glutton for punishment.

Super Crazy said:
She said I would be unbanned yesterday! I know My lawyer told me not to come back in here, but fuck this now I am really suing you cocksuckers in this order for denying me of my human rights:

Cait
Messenger

Mentalist

Blingdrop

Hambil and his faggot lover Jack ( how did the anal reconstrucion go buddy? I know this because we work in the same office.)

Jillian Bacardi

Romie SG

Ssgt assplug

I would sue Lilith but she needs to save up her money to get the rest of the sex change operation.

Unban me or I shall release the dogs of, just like in that led zepplin song!​

Why me?? Don't include me with that whole bunch. I am the person who had my civil liberties and constitutional rights violated in a way I never imagined.
This is not a laughing matter either. People need to take heed..........this is a dangerous, dangerous road our government is trying to go down. This is about history............every 100 years or so the people rise up, there is a revolution because their governments become to powerful, corrupt, DIRTY. It is almost time for the next revolution. I would worry about the Gen-Xers because I think they will go postal.