Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cait...[Truth or Dare]

S. SaDiablo

...Since you were feeling left out...

Truth or Dare?

;)

(Yes, I'm extremely bored. It's the night before a final--like I have anything better to do? ;))

Okay...

If you could spend a naughty night with any member of TK, who would it be and why? ;)

(Note that "naughty" depends on your own interpretation of the term...)

S. SaDiablo said:
Okay...

If you could spend a naughty night with any member of TK, who would it be and why? ;)

(Note that "naughty" depends on your own interpretation of the term...)

Yes, I know--naughtiness is in the lust of the beholder [so to speak].

Actually there are quite a few I lust after, but if I had to pick one, Sadistic Bastard. [but I'm sure that doesn't come as too much of a surprise to anyone.] :bigass:

Why? Because he listens and he accepts me. [not at all sexy, but it's everything to me]

Caitriona said:
Yes, I know--naughtiness is in the lust of the beholder [so to speak].

Actually there are quite a few I lust after, but if I had to pick one, Sadistic Bastard. [but I'm sure that doesn't come as too much of a surprise to anyone.] :bigass:

Why? Because he listens and he accepts me. [not at all sexy, but it's everything to me]
Intriguing.

Guarded? No. I have another emotion running through me right now. You want to ask me a question. Go ahead. Let's have some "Truth".

Even I don't know what the hell's going on anymore. But this is Cait's thread, so I'll just leave it be.