Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cait!

She always comes up with the best. Thanks for using it here, so I could get a copy. :smooch:

RommieSG said:
She always comes up with the best. Thanks for using it here, so I could get a copy. :smooch:

Agreed Rommie.

There are certain members here that I can't wait to see what their next av will look like. ;)

1krass.gif

I just saw this.

I'm glad you like it. :) I admit I have a fascination with avatars, I have ever since the very first. It's fun [and relaxing] to go avatar hunting. I'm glad so many like them, that's the whole point.

S. SaDiablo said:
Speaking of avs...I've been trying to figure out where yours is from BG. Gimme a hint?

I actually stole it from a pic one of the TWers posted.
But I believe it's from Kill Bill 1 or 2.

Caitriona said:
I just saw this.

I'm glad you like it. :) I admit I have a fascination with avatars, I have ever since the very first. It's fun [and relaxing] to go avatar hunting. I'm glad so many like them, that's the whole point.

Oh, absolutely. I always look forward to your updates. The most recent...I can't find the words to exactly describe it, but...it's very provoking. Stirring? Arousing? Unique.

If you don't object to avatar swapping, I think I have a couple you might like. ;) PM me if you're intested.